Grove Street Stories Short 2: Ryder the Turbobuilder!

Note: Written by GlacialGuardianBlake!

CJ and Ryder are in a street fight, they took behind cover in a corner as they shoot at the thugs!

"I'm outta ammo!" said CJ. "The hell we do now?!"

Ryder then took CJ's bat!

"I got this, homie!" said Ryder, charging at the thugs!

"Don't be reckless, Ryder!" yelled CJ.

Ryder then got a blueprint and began building rapidly! He first built walls to block the bullets and climbed up via ramps, while protecting them with a foundation. The thugs kept shooting at them regardless as Ryder kept building! He then jumped down from the brick ramps and shattered their skulls with the bat! CJ then went to him as Ryder did a build edit to let him through the wall!

"What the actual f**k did you just do?!" said CJ, shocked and enraged.

"I built walls and ramps quickly to get close and beat them up." said Ryder.

"Yeah, I see that! But how did you do that so quickly?!" asked CJ. "And where the hell did you get that glowing blueprint?"

"Saki taught me," said Ryder.

Flashback, Ronbertburg City(War):

Saki was rebuilding the city again for the next war game that the Rebels and Ptolemaics were going to take part in while Ryder with CJ Junior was watching her!

"Hey, Saki. Why do you rebuild this city just for it to be all destroyed again?" asked Ryder.

"Hey, Morden pays a girl well!" said Saki.

"How do you even rebuild an entire city like this so quickly?" asked CJ Junior/

"Simple!" said Saki, taking out a glowing blueprint! "With the Nite Blueprint, I can build anything I want and as quickly as I want."

"How quick?" asked CJ Junior.

Saki then cranked 90's with lightning speed, building a 100 ft brick tower! She then grabbed a sword and then slashed through the floor quickly, the large tower disintegrating! Saki then put the sword away! CJ Junior and Ryder were amazed!

"You think you could teach me how to build like that?" asked Ryder.

"Know what, why not? You deserve something nice!" said Saki.

Then for the past week, Saki had been teaching Ryder about building with the Nite Blueprint. He got used to building basic walls, ramps, roofs and floors! Later, he was able to turbo build with the help of Saki, increasing his speed with magic!

End of Flashback:

"And so that's how I learned turbo-building." said Ryder.

"That's great and all, but why did you even want to pick up that skill?" asked CJ.

"Who do you think rebuilt our house after Saki destroyed it?" asked Ryder.

"The f**k?!" said CJ. "Saki destroyed our house AGAIN?!"

"Well..."

Flashback, a week after Ryder learned to turbo build:

Ryder was watching the news with Carla!

"I'm Lazlow Jones, and welcome to our broadcast." said Lazlow. "Today, we have some destructive news, as some strange bitch is rampaging across the city with a sword. She has somehow managed to cause 7 traffic incidents,across the highway, injuring 140 civilians and our police keep getting clobbered by this woman. We have yet to figure out who this bitch is destroying the streets, as the cops can't identify her. In other destructive news, there is a blue skinned woman chasing the rampaging swordbitch across the suburbs. Are they possibly related, who the hell even is this blue skinned lady? What, is it Mardi Gras already?"

"Wait a minute..." said Carla, thinking about what Lazlow said. "Blue skinned woman?"

"Oh, no...." said Ryder. "What the hell is Saki doing again..."

Suddenly, the woman shown on the news crashed into her home! Carla hid behind Ryder! Ryder then quickly went for his gun and aimed at the woman!

"Who the hell are you?!" asked Ryder.

The woman said nothing and simply held out her sword! Ryder said no more and shot the woman! She was unaffected! As the woman was about to strike, Saki then froze her!

"Phew." said Saki. "That was close."

Carla then got out!

"Saki, who is this lady and why did she cause mayhem in Los Santos?!" asked Carla, mad.

"That lady is an android named Valette," said Saki. "Caroline told me that she went haywire and was causing chaos across worlds and so I had to chase her down. She wasn't targeting anyone here specifically."

"Well, what are you going to do about my wall?" asked Ryder.

Saki then took Valette through a portal before saying: "Fix it yourself, that's what your Nite Blueprint is for."

Saki then left the household!

"What did she mean by that?" asked Carla.

Ryder then took out his blueprint! He then rebuilt the wall quickly! Carla was amazed!

"Where did you learn that?" asked Carla.

"She taught me everything I know." said Ryder.

End of Second Flashback:

"So that happened while I was on vacation with the rest of the family?" asked CJ.

"Yep." said Ryder.

"Well, nice skill." said CJ, fistbumping him.