[¹⁴🦋] 𝚋𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞

(A/N): merry christmas, bubs!! <3 this is my present for u, hoe hoe hoe~ :P happy holidayyys to you all!!

happy holidayyys to you all!!

his senses were gradually coming back to life. as if they'd suddenly been unclogged after a long time. consciousness had returned to him. beomgyu had begun to awaken, both from the faintness and from the numbness that had kept his body inert for several hours.

his eyelashes fluttered slightly. he had to blink a few times to get rid of the veil of fog from his retina. and with this return to life, the pain in his body boomeranged back to its owner. first his temples began to twitch, then there was the sharp sensation in his facia features: nose, cheeks and lips. the stinging made the confused young man wince under his breath.

the more he anchored himself in reality, the more he realized he had no idea what was wrong with him or where he was. he tried to get up slowly, leaning his elbows against the mattress, as painful whimpers left his lips. his back hurt as well.

the room he was in was dimly lit by the lamp on the bedside table, while his body lay in the middle of a spacious bed. beomgyu looked confusedly at the large, wall-sized windows, sensing the darkness that still did its work of covering the city.

what time is it? where is my phone? he tried to take a look on the nightstand, or on the space next to the pillow he slept on, on the bed, but there was no sign of his belongings.

he didn't recognize where he was. it looked like a hotel room, but it was the most luxurious and huge room he had ever seen. and if that really was a hotel, who had brought him there? and why?

all he remembered was that he had gone to the party with taehyun... that damn party that had brought him nothing but misery. his eyes filled with tears as he sat up, for the memory of the ominous phone call telling him that his grandmother had passed away had invaded his thoughts and was slowly and painfully tearing at his soul.

he should have gone to see her, he should have been there already, but... no way...

one of the bastards who tortured him in that room brought him here? fear cornered him and he instinctively pulled the sheets so tightly around his body. then he looked down in horror, far too terrified of what he might find.

but, to his surprise, his body was covered by a loose, snug-fitting t-shirt, its sleeves reaching to his elbow, and the material did not scratch his skin. it felt soft to the touch. but beyond it, his thighs and legs were... bare under the blanket.

he had to escape. but how? what if... outside that room someone awaited for him to fall for this trap? what if he was living in his own horror movie right now? how badly would he get hurt if he jumped out of that window?

he had to try. he had to do something before it would've been too late. he tried once, back at that house and failed, but the moment he realized what truly happened, beomgyu couldn't take off his mind the way jay looked at him and let him get destroyed there.