vance?!

‼️ANGST‼️

(sorry not sorry)

Names:

pinningurballs: vance

prettymuchnothere: griffin

lovingthosebaseBALLS: bruce 

paperslut: billy

robsters: robin

daddyissueswithnomom: finney

*IRL*

griffin was in bed sleeping, but soon we woke up and heard screaming and crying downstairs. he jumped up and ran down stairs, seeing his mom crying while standing in behind his dad, vance was screaming at him. griffin ran over to his mom as tears started to roll down his face. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" vance screamed as he punch his dad, knocking him out. "momma, griff, are you both okay?!" vance asked, worried. "vance honey, your bleeding" their mom choked out, her hand going up to his face. he put his hand on top of hers. "im fine" he said, but they could both see that he looked like he was about to pass out, then he did. "VANCE?!" griffin shouted. soon pulling out his phone.

MOLDY FRUITS GC

prettymuchnothere: GUYS HELP PLEASE COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AT ***** [road name]

lovingthosebaseBALLS: griffin are you okay??

prettymuchnothere: NO PLEASE IM BEING SERIOUS 

robsters: im with finney, we'll be there soon. 

*back to irl*

bruce was there first, gasping at the site, griffin sobbing his eyes out. "griffin, oh my god, what happened?" he dropped down holding griffins shoulders. "my dad and vance got in a fight!" he sobbed out. billy opened the door running to griffin. bruce saw vance laying unconscious on the ground, picking up his front half as finney and robin came through the door. vance's eyes  flickered open, "bruce..?" he mumbled. "hey yeah, were working on getting you up" he replied. bruce picked up vance bridal style (he's decently strong). all the boys walked to robins car, bruce sitting in the back with vance laying with him., billy was holding griffin while robin and finney were in the front seats. soon they got him to the hospital, robin and finney left but billy, griffin, and bruce stayed.

*the next day*

MOLDY FRUITS GC

daddyissueswithnomom: school sucks frfr

robsters: mhm

paperslut: have any of you heard from bruce since last night

prettymuchnothere: he stayed with vance

paperslut: oh, anyways where are yall?

prettymuchnothere: were near the front gate. idk if bruce is here today.

prettymuchnothere: oh nvm hes here

lovingthosebaseBALLS: 😭🔫

AFTER SCHOOL

lovingthosebaseBALLS: that sucked ass man

prettymuchnothere: fr, but good news! my dad is no where to be seen and vance is being released tmrw.

paperslut: is your mom doing okay?

prettymuchnothere: yeah, just a bit shaken up

----------

ANGSTY CHAPTER TEHE

BTW TY FOR THE RANKS‼️

and sorry this was shorter than last chapter, i just got on christmas break so-