sleepover pt2

names:

pinningurballs:vance

lovingthosebaseBALLS: bruce

prettymuchnothere: griffin

paperslut: billy

robsters: robin

daddyissueswithnomom: finney

*IRL* 

they were all at bruces house in the room they call the "S.S.R" which stands for soundproof sleepover room. bruce was decently worried, this was the first time vance, billy, and robin have been  at his house. and he wanted it to go perfect. "so, what should we do?" he asked the five other boys, and a bunch of ideas were spat out. "karaoke!" "cooking!" "sneaking out?" "NO!" "damn okay" vance signed. it was 6pm and they couldnt think of much to do. "aha! i have my xbox hooked up? we could play games" bruce suggested, "YES" griffin screamed

they chose fall guys and grabbed the controllers, billy and finney watched since they didnt know how to play very well. griffin was aggressively watching the screen, not wanting to fall. vance was good at the game, but didnt play it a whole lot.

"THIS GAME IS FUCKING RIGGED!" vance screamed after he got disqualified. "HAAHAHAHAHA" griffin laughed to the point tears were rolling down his face. "BOYS! I MADE DINNER!" bruces mom called from down stairs. they all ran downstairs, griffin and finney loved her food, vance was nervous walking through the hallways, everything was so nice. "hey vance, you okay?" bruce walked up behind him. "oh yeah sorry" he replied. "dont apologize!" he smiled, pulling a chair out for vance. 

"so you three are billy, vance, and robin?" she asked, "yes ma'am!" robin said while vance and billy nodded. "well nice to meet you guys" she smiled. vance picked up the fork and started eating, soon bruces father walked in, seemingly headed to work. "why is vance hopper in our house?!" he almost yelled. "honey, its fine just head to work already" bruces mom walked up to him and put her small hands on his shoulder, he nodded heading out the door. "im sorry about him" bruce looked at vance, "its fine im used to it by now" he replied.

 "ROBIN!" finney screamed, bruce looked over and saw robin on the floor, singing baby shark. "what the fuck" vance looked over. "HE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND STARTED SINGING BABY SHARK HELPPP" griffin died of laughter.

they soon all headed up stairs and decided on watching a movie, bruce picked out his favorite horror movie! Robin and finney sat by eachother cuddling, billy and griffin were side by side, and same with vance and bruce. the movie started off decent but bruce knew further in that there would be more jump scares and things. 

"AAA!" finney screeched at a jump scare and everyone started laughing, but vance sat wide eyed not doing anything. "you good vance..?" bruce asked. "mhm.." he slowly nodded, making bruce laugh

-------------

might get back to normal things next chapter, but i posted this like an hour before thursday lol!

hope you enjoyed!!