Infinites begging

Someone jumping on pillars in a forest like area was going to a certain location while someone was talking to him through a ear piece. And that certain person who seemed to be a jackal holding a red blade in his left hand was...angry.

Eggman: hey, you! I know you can hear me! You're captain of squad jackal, aren't you?! Your squad was useless! Go clean up their mess already!
???: *lands on a pillar* yeah, yeah, I've got it!

The person hangs up as the jackal sees a black and red hedgehog hiding behind a pillar and he immediately feels his blood boil with anger!

???: you. You destroyed my squad! They were my friends! My ONLY FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD!! Now I'll show why they call me the ultimate mercenary!!! Take THIS!!!

He dashes off the pillar and attempts to slash the hedgehog but he disappeared?

(Ok here's a change. Shadow boss fight, )
???: what?
He then gets kicked into the air then gets bashed in the ground before getting kicked into a wall with rubble falling on him. The figure then appears standing on a ruined part of the...something idk what that's from.

???: worthless. Don't show your pathetic face around me again.
???: you...call this...WORTHLESS!!!
The jackal then kicks the stranger in the face while landing back on his feet and gets in a fighting position, the hedgehog picks himself up and is actually surprised by that he got hit by that.
???: aaaaGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
The jackal tries to slash him but the stranger dodges and tries to kick him in the head but the jackal turns around for his blade to take the hit but he does tumble down on the ground. The hedgehog kicks him to a pillar which hurts his back badly.
???: I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIENDS!!!
???: heh...your so called friends were a joke anyway.
The jackal gets angry at this and charges at the hedgehog and the black and red hedgehog disappears before round house kicking the jackal in the eye! The jackal gets sent flying over to a pillar as large rocks fall on his face making his face...screwed up.

???: you can put up a good fight, I'll give you that

???: you can put up a good fight, I'll give you that. But your still a worthless runt...a weak one for that matter.
The hedgehog disappeared as the jackal started to think of what his opponent said to him, while shaking in fear...or just something else.
???: I...I'm shaking...Me!?...Me...afraid...?! Ugh. Pathetic?! Me...he's calling ME weak?!
He gets up still shaking while having a hand over his eye that got kicked.
???: No! I am not weak! I'm...im not. I'm not weak! I AM NOT WEEEEAAAAAAAK! URRRRRRRRAAAAAGH!!!
(I think he has PTSD so that's why he's like...this btw sorry I couldn't think of anything better to replace this)