Episode INFINITE

(YEP INFINITES GOT HIS OWN EPISODE LIKE SHADOW😄😄😄)

Infinite has been tasked to destroy any resistance members in the city which he doesn't mind at all. Right now he's speeding through a city road boosting up walls and buildings that stand in his way, then he gets a call from eggman.
Eggman: infinite! Resistance members have been spotted trying to destroy the death egg robots! Destroy them all OR ILL TAKE THAT FORSAKEN RUBY OFF YOU!!
Infinite: like i was going to decline it anyway,

Infinite hangs up on eggman before he could continue which would probably be him shouting at him if I'm gonna be honest, anyway infinite was going to fly to find each death egg but he sees some resistance members in the road he was in shooting up eggmans robots which infinite couldn't resist killing.

Infinite speeds down at one of them and grabs them by the neck and shoots a mini laser at the members head and tosses them in the air as he started getting shot by the rest of the soldiers which he parried away from him. He turns the world into the allusion world which would be the entire world being red to make the soldiers float like there was zero gravity and infinite shoots 2 lasers at 2 resistance members destroying them and floats up to one, grabs them by there legs, and spins around 10 times to then throw them through a building wall to which the building collapses.

Infinite: to easy.

Infinite then floats up and blasts off to the direction of the death egg robots but gets interrupted by a...wait A GROUP OF RESISTANCE HELICOPTERS?! How the hell do they have those??? Ahem anyway they start firing at infinite which they don't do anything to so infinite just makes copies of himself to which they punch through the helicopters and continue doing that til they started to loose flight and crash into the ground making a large explosion.
Infinite then flies towards 1 of the death egg robots while watching the city being destroyed and burned to the ground, infinite laughs a little before he gets to the first death egg robots (the robots on the image up there ^ and I hope I got there name right) and sees resistance using cannons to take it down.
Eggman: infinite! Your power can't destroy those cannons! Use the ammunition for the cannons to destroy them.
Infinite: but why can't my power destroy them?
Eggman: because there armoured with some sort of metal. NOW DESTROY THEM BEFORE THE DEATH EGG ROBOT IS DESTROYED!!
Infinite: don't need to be a cry baby about it.
Eggman: WHAT DID YOU JUST SA-
Infinite hangs up as he slams down on the ground and started to kill off the resistance soldiers and once brutally destroying them he looks around for the ammunition, he then sees a crate full of what looks to be the cannons ammo so he makes one float and then yeeting it at said cannon to which it exploded.

Infinite then was about to fly to the next when he almost gets blasted by someone. He looks and sees A GODDAM TANK?! He is surprised by how the resistance have these vehicles in there possession but he brushes it off as the tank fires at him again to which he dodges. Another shot was fired at him but he stops the shot in mid air and throws it back at them leaving some damage to the tank.

( wouldn't this be cool if it was actually in the game? Like...WE PLAY AS INFINITE! Not many games allow you to play as the villains so...in my opinion this is amazing)

Infinite was then attacked by some more soldiers so he quickly dealt with them easily by rather doing a mortal combat special on them or a freaking fatality on them! Another blast gets fired at him to which he does the same thing he did before and fires the shot back at the tank as it takes more damage. Now Infinite would just blast at it but...where's the fun in that tbh so after more soldiers try to stop him he just finished them off easily and then reflected the last shot from the tank back at it and it exploded.

After stopping the resistance from destroying the death egg robots he finds himself floating in the air with one of the last groups of the resistance soldiers shooting at him.

Infinite: there is no reason to resist. *fires a laser at them killing them all* your savour is no more.

Then a survivor of the group tries to grab a gun that landed near them while trembling in fear at infinite, infinite senses them and talks to them with the old fear factor

Infinite: I can taste your terror, child. All that anxiety and doubt...
The survivor tries to grab the gun while he said those words and after he finishes they grab the blaster and hold there arm to stop there arm from shaking.
Infinite: it's delicious.
He fires a mini laser at the survivor which lands at there feet making them drop the gun and falls over.

Infinite then decided to give this person a chance to live longer...the reason why is...well he doesn't know. Maybe he was like that one day...oh wait hold on FLASH BACK!

(Flash back)
A jackal was on the floor trembling in fear by some goons marching up to him. He was defenceless so he couldn't fight them off like he tried doing before because he just got a scar on his eye just by doing that. Then other jackals came in and bodied the goons with ease,
???: wha-?
???2: you ok zero?
A jackal with a green head band said to him and the jackal with the scar responds with...
Zero: y-yeah...I'm fine.
???3: what was the deal with those punks anyway?
A female jackal said to zero.
Zero: I may have done a deal with those guys and didn't pay them back.
???3: sounds something that Zack would do.
Zack: hey! You still money all the time frale!
Frale: *roles her eyes*
(Zack is the one with that red hat and frale is the female jackal)
Zero: well, thanks for saving my behind.
Zack: well it was vectors idea to come to ya...conveniently,
Zero: why?
Vector: just follow us and you'll see
Then the 4 ran from the scene and the flash back ends.
(Back to the present)

Infinite: give into your fear child. Flee, screaming, and I'll let you live another day.

The survivor looks at infinite as he laughs evilly at them and as the laugh builds up the person runs away in a act of terror

End
(How was that for a chapter? Let me know if your loving this...technically rewrite of sonic forces and infinite in the comments, if you like I'm not forcing you)