A allusion?

You as the recruit was sent to eggman's space port to get a shuttle to the death egg to get any intel the resistance needs you know old classic war stuff, the weapon you had with you was a bit like a flamethrower (not a weapon you expected to get btw) but as you JUST arrive you get a call from Espio.

Espio: Espio here. My teams engaging the enemy in the orbital tunnel! I think we can hold them off for now. No, Wait! Watch out! The masked ones here! The monster that took down sonic!
Then vector butts in.
Vector: stay focused, rookie! We're off to find a shuttle!

You recognised when Espio said "the masked one". It was that mysterious foe that decided to spare you, Hopefully you don't cross paths in here but enough about that there's robots up ahead! You use your weapon (called burst btw) on the bots and they...well burst into robot parts, no pun intended obviously...as you kept moving forward blasting robots while they dropped you hear that sound in the distance.

That still hunts you even til this day even though it's probably been like a couple of hours since then but whatever it'll still hunt your life probably, but you look over where you heard that sound and in the distance you see a red digital dome, then espio calls again.

Espio: what the? He's done something to the area around us?! I don't think we'll last much-

Only static can be heard from what sounded like a explosion and you also hear him grunting while other things were happing around that area after the explosion then Espio gets cut off from...internet I guess...

Anyway while still worrying about Espio and his team (and still blasting up robots left and right) and after grappling on a random floating thing you almost over jump a train like vehicle that you managed to hold on to a edge of a carriage and you pulled yourself up onto it and after grappling onto stuff 2 more times (the 3ed you almost getting hit by a train) you safely get onto some walk ways and you feel like your almost to where the shuttles are, and after yet again destroying some robots you get to the shuttle port station I guess they call it...

You get in a little shuttle or space ship thing and after randomly guessing what buttons do what you fly off of the planet to the death egg.

*meanwhile*
Zavok goes up to a certain jail ceil somewhere in the death egg and he bangs on the bars to get someone's attention...
Zavok: hey! Wake up!
Somebody that looks VERY bruised up and messed up wakes up and looks at zavok,
Sonic: well great it's strawberry bill what is it now? Tasering? Getting punched, I already have a black eye because of that...and it hasn't gotten any better.
Zavok: it's the end for torture, now it's time for you to be banished in space for ever!
Sonic: ? Ain't that technically torture?
Zavok: don't back chat me hedgehog!
Just as zavok punched sonic in the face, sonic leans his body back and kicks zavok out his cell then breaks his cuffs.

Zavok: impossible! How did you?
Sonic: I've been getting these loose ever since I first got them. Seriously you really had to give me the ones that expire in 3 or 4 months.
Zavok: foolish hedgehog-
Sonic: your the "foolish" you gave me the stupidest cuffs ever, now time for some pay back!

Sonic spin dashes zavok to a very convenient arena-like platform and he jumps down onto the ground ready to fight zavok. Oddly enough he doesn't see him, that's when a big robot bee flys from below with zavok on it as more mini bee's appear.
Zavok: I can't wait to see how long you last against this.
Sonic: I've destroyed robots like this zav, idk come on I thought you had more brain cells in there.

He said after destroying all the bee bots and the bigger bee fires 6 yellow lasers at him to which sonic dodges and more mini bees appear surrounding him as they flew up a notch and flew at him in a spiral formation but sonic was to fast for them to even scratch him one bit. Then the bigger bee slammed the ground with its stinger and gets stuck, sonic uses this time to spin dash zavok 3 times before the robot gets its stinger out from the ground and flys away.

The robot fires its lasers at sonic and it misses again and more mini bees appear and sonic spin dashes every one of them with ease.
Sonic: seriously I can do this all day zav.
Then the robot uses its stinger to charge at sonic which almost gets him and sonic even got 2 hits on zavok before the robot flys in the air hovering above sonic.

The robot slams to the ground once again and sonic spin dashes zavok 3 more times before the robot bee gets itself loose from the floor again. Then after sonic lands more mini bot bees appear and dash towards him but sonic spin dashes them all with ease yet again, but he gets hit by the big robot bee's stinger 3 times and zavok laughs at him getting hurt, so after the robot slammed its stinger again sonic spin dashes zavok 3 times before landing in front of him.

Zavok tries punching him again but sonic jumps and spin dashes him again and let's out all the pain he had gotten here at zavok til he falls off the robot.
Zavok: no! How could I lose to the likes of you again?
Sonic then blows up the robot bee and lands on the ground.
Sonic: that was a blast, bring some chilli dogs next time.
Zavok then falls to the floor and...he vanishes in a digital effect like he didn't even exist.
Sonic: what the? Was...was that even real?...like I was fighting a...hallucination Or something?

Then a alarm goes off making sonic jump a little
Sonic: uh oh looks like I gotta skedaddle before my bum gets in jail again.
Sonic then runs off not thinking of the whole zavok thing that happened and mainly focuses on getting off the death egg.

End

(Hopefully that fight was good....probably not though...hehe yeah I didn't know what else I could've put in there to make it interesting...sorry)