A Confusing Mall Trip

I find myself in this mysterious car, a sleek beauty I've never laid eyes on before

I find myself in this mysterious car, a sleek beauty I've never laid eyes on before. Now, that's not too unusual, but here's the kicker - it's like I've been transported forwards in time or something. This car seems to have come out of an science fiction movie. Next to that I'm rocking some sweatpants that belong to Jin's sister. How did they end up in his wardrobe? Your guess is as good as mine.

But hey, I'm not one to complain. These sweatpants are the only threads that fit me right now, and trust me, I'm rocking them with style. As I sit here, cruising through the breathtaking Korean scenery, I can't help but think, Hey, maybe I could live here if I end up getting stuck. I wouldn't exactly be miserable, you know?

Now, let me set the scene for you. We're driving towards Uh...............your guess is as good as is mine. All I see are endless woods and greenery. The longer Jin takes the wheel, the more signs of civilization start popping up. Finally, we arrive at this colossal complex, and Jin skillfully parks the car. We all step out, ready to unravel the mysteries that await.

Now, here's where the fun begins. I'm not exactly Usain Bolt, but I've managed to pick up my pace since the first day. However, I'm still not sprinting like a cheetah, which drives Jin absolutely nuts. He's practically zooming ahead, leaving Namjoon and me trailing behind. I can almost hear him muttering under his breath, Hurry up, slowpoke! Can you blame the guy? It must be bizarre for him too, unable to strike up a conversation to break the awkward silence. We're just awkwardly trudging along.

And then, out of the blue, Namjoon starts ringing. I shoot him a puzzled look, like, What's that sound? He just chuckles, clearly amused by my perplexed expression. With a swift move, he pulls out this sleek rectangular device from his pocket. And get this - just before he taps the screen, I catch a glimpse of Jimin's name flashing on it. Talk about high-tech communication, right? He presses the screen and holds it up to his ear, like he's chatting with the future or something. I can't help but shake my head in wonderment. I guess those things will become familiar again once I fill the empty memory bank in my mind.

"Ring, ring!" Namjoon answers the phone with a thoughtful expression on his face. He listens intently, as if receiving secret messages from the other side of the universe. Namjoon chats away with Jimin for a little longer before finally tucking the device away.

As we step into the building, I realize we've entered a mall. Ah, the familiar smell of shopping frenzy and credit card swipes fills the air. Jin is waiting for us just inside, and I can see the excitement dancing in his eyes. Something big is about to go down.

"Jimin called," Namjoon begins to explain to Jin. "He suggested we get her a phone, so she doesn't have to rely on paper and pen anymore. We can create a group chat where she can just talk. Genius, right?"

They exchange glances, scanning the surroundings like hawks on a mission. And then, as if the gods of technological enlightenment have guided them, Jin grabs my arm and pulls me along. I can already sense an adventure in the making.