Turned Tables And A Crime scene

"Ah, how the tables have turned," the voice startles me, and I glance over at Jimin, who is casually leaning against the wall

"Ah, how the tables have turned," the voice startles me, and I glance over at Jimin, who is casually leaning against the wall. But my attempt at being suave quickly dissolves when I look back at Yoongi and notice a cute little blush spreading across his cheeks. Who knows he has such an adorable side? Internally, I can't help but smile at the sight. Yoongi clears his throat, breaking the awkward silence.

"She... um, she tripped and I just happened to catch her. You know how clumsy she can be." Yoongi stammers, addressing Jimin, who stares at him skeptically, disbelief shining through his eyes. I try to read Yoongi's eyes, searching for the reason behind the lie, but he masks it well.

"Sure," Jimin acknowledges, clearly unconvinced. Yoongi's arms fall away from me, and I slowly get off Yoongi's lap. Jimin comes closer, grabbing my hand and pulling me along as we leave Yoongi alone. I can't resist glancing back over my shoulder, catching a glimpse of longing in Yoongi's eyes. Longing for what, though? Jimin leads me to Yoongi's room, and I can't help but feel a little puzzled.

"I figure since I haven't helped you yet, it's about time I do. Don't you think?" He says, motioning for me to take a seat.

He pulls up two chairs and powers up the computer. I sit down, stealing occasional glances at Jimin from the corner of my eye, trying not to be too obvious about my admiration. Spending more time with him makes me happy, and I find myself captivated by the warmth of his soft brown eyes. He checks the notebooks where I left off last time and makes a few clicks, and then we are ready to continue.

As we sit here together, going through the files, I can't help but feel bored out of my mind. It's about as thrilling as watching paint dry. While pretending to be engrossed in the screen, I rack my brain for ways to make the process a little more bearable. Suddenly, Yoongi walks into the room and sits down on his bed. I can feel his intense gaze on the side of my face, and with my sense of smell back, I can't decide who smells more intoxicating—Jimin or Yoongi.

Squirming uncomfortably under Yoongi's stare, I grab a notebook and jot down a question for him. Handing him the notebook, he chuckles as soon as he reads it.

"Jimin, cut it out," Yoongi says, and Jimin looks up, confusion evident on his face.

"What? Why?" Jimin asks, glancing between Yoongi and me.

"Noa has an interesting question, and I think she's onto something. If I create an algorithm, I can speed up the process and filter out obvious 'no's' like gender and age. It might take a few days, but I think I can get it done," Yoongi explains, pulling me up from my seat and shooing Jimin out of his chair. "I'll let you know when I'm finished." And with that, Yoongi immerses himself in his work, completely ignoring us.

We both abandon Yoongi to his work and leave his room behind. "Now I've got an idea of how I can be of assistance to you," Jimin declares, grabbing my hand once again and dragging me toward their gym. As we enter, my attention is immediately captivated by Jungkook, who is working out. His physique is truly distracting, especially with sweat cascading down his torso like a seductive waterfall. Imaginary saliva floods my brain, and I find myself staring unabashedly.