Going too Far

RAW
March 12

RAW comes on as everyone was ready to see the face-to-face meeting between the Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar and the Royal Rumble Winner, Damian Calaway. The promos, the match between the Reaper and the Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman, has been boiling to this point and fans are waiting for them to be at each other's throats.

Soon, Kurt Angle arrives as he address the crowd about his Tag Team Match with Ronda Rousey against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at Wrestlemania. He said he feels a bit sorry for Stephanie for what Ronda is gonna do to her, but he doesn't feel anything for that he's gonna do to Triple H.

Then he goes to the topic of the Universal Title Match between Brock Lesnar and Damian Calaway. He has some unfortunate news. Apparently, Brock Lesnar wouldn't appear tonight because of some flight issues or that he doesn't feel well. The crowd was very disappointed about this.

They were hoping the Beast and the Reaper to face each other tonight and now the Beast is not gonna show up on RAW? Unbelievable. And guess who's also disappointed, or more so pissed?

The lights went out as the crowd cheers loudly. They then hear the microphone drop, which got people worried. Soon, the gong is heard again and the lights came back on. Damian is seen glaring down at Kurt who got scared as he stares at the Reaper in shock and fear.

They stare at each other before Damian picks up the mic and glares at the GM.

Damian: So...Brock Lesnar is not here? Typical. He think he's so high and mighty that he doesn't commit to the promise he makes. Even when I attacked his advocate last week, he doesn't have the guts to come out and face me. Now, I almost feel sorry for Heyman. But then again, he deserve it.

The crowd oohs as Damian turns to the side. He gave a small smirk before quickly turning it into an ugly scowl as turns to Kurt.

Damian: So no matter what I say, no matter what I do, Brock Lesnar will not show up to face me

Damian: So no matter what I say, no matter what I do, Brock Lesnar will not show up to face me. If his little threat of going back to the UFC is real, then it's gonna be a mistake since he may have forgotten, but he was suspended for FAILING A DRUG TEST!!

The crowd got scared as they never heard the shout of a the calm, reserved, Reaper before. Kurt is backed against the corner as Damian traps him.

Damian: I don't see that as a threat, Kurt. Only people like you, Triple H, Stephanie, Shane, and Vince McMahon feel that threat. Because you would lose the one that brings you more money than any of the super-Nah, I'm not calling them that bullshit-than anyone of the Wrestlers on the back who did more than Brock Lesnar did in his return in 2012, and yet never, ever, given an opportunity!