WrestleMania 34

WrestleMania 34
April 8

WrestleMania has arrived and everyone was pumped for tonight's matches. Mainly Ronda/Kurt vs Triple H/Stephanie, Daniel Bryan/Shane vs Sami and Kevin, Alexa vs Mickie and Asuka vs Charlotte fort their brands Women's Championships, Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship, and finally the main event is a Buried Alive Match for the Universal Title.

Near the stage was the burial with an open grave with a pile of dirt next to it

Near the stage was the burial with an open grave with a pile of dirt next to it. A Tombstone is seen above the grave.

Every time a Superstar wins their match, they would catch a glimpse at the burial site for the main event and feel unease, scared, and cold

Every time a Superstar wins their match, they would catch a glimpse at the burial site for the main event and feel unease, scared, and cold. No one wants to experience this kind of match where you get buried alive just to lose.

So far, things have been going well. Mickie James defeats Alexa Bliss to win the Women's Championship for the first time since years ago. Shinsuke, after some dirty tricks, defeats AJ Styles for the WWE Championship. Asuka then managed to beat Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Live Women's Championship.

Then, Undertaker finally appears and faces John Cena for the first time in a match at WrestleMania. The match went on for nearly 15 minutes before Taker beats Cena.

Undertaker walks away but looks at the Burial site. The match he made famous for. He then looks at the camera in front of him and spoke.

Undertaker: Damian...Brock better...Rest...In...Peace.

The Deadman rolls his eyes as he leaves, getting a loud reaction for him showing respect for his son.

*the main event*

Jojo: The following contest is a Buried Alive Match! And is it for the Universal Championship!

The crowd let out a mixed reaction as Lesnar and Paul Heyman come out. Brock does is usual jumps before thrusting his arms down and fireworks burst out of the stage. He gave a stare at the site before making his way to the ring.