3| Normal school day

A/N: I don't know how some things work in schools in japan- I tried doing some research about it so it'd at least be a bit correct. My apologies if i get anything wrong 🏃 Also let's pretend Toyas going to a public school even though I feel like he'd go to a private school LMAO

A/N 2: ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Current time
6:20 am

Toya had arrived at the school. Walking through the school gates as he still seemed pretty upset with what happened with his dad earlier.

Running into the person he despised most.. Was one thing he expected would happen. But a thing he didn't want to ever happen.

But since the person he despised was his father. Most likely he'd see him everyday.

As Toya walked up to the second floor, Heading to his homeroom. He seemed to have calmed down a bit. Listening to his favorite music always helped him calmed down whenever a situation like this happens.

Greeted by a few of his classmates as he entered the classroom. The room was filled with the chatter of the other students. Most of them didn't acknowledge that Toya had came in.

The other students were under the impression of Toya being a rude and cold person. After having a few bad impressions with two students. Word was spread about how Toya seemed quite rude.

The only people who didn't think of Toya as that kind of person were the people who actually interacted with him before.

Of course Toya didn't mean to come out as mean like that to others. But his personality mostly influenced by his father and being isolated during childhood.

He often mis phrases what he says, resulting in a misunderstanding and people thinking he's trying to be mean.

But Toya didn't mind of course. He never really thought much about other people's opinions on him, nor did he ever ask someone about their opinion. He'd always listen to the whispers of the others. Listening to the gossip that spreads around the school.

Time-skip~

Toya made it through the morning without his mood getting in the way. Lunch break was going to start soon. Staring at the clock, there was only 5 more minutes left of class. He brought his gaze back to the window beside him. Gazing out there, watching the clouds slowly move.

It was a calming sight, the peaceful scenery while listening to the lesson made him feel safe at least. Though staring out there was slowly making him feel drowsy. Not wanting to end up falling asleep in class, he brought his his attention back to the teacher.

He sat there, letting out a quiet sigh. Listening to this, boring lesson as he waited for the bell. It felt like a long 5 minutes.

RRRIINNGGG!!
12:00 pm
Lunch break

Finally it was lunch break. The teacher had ended the lesson. The other students got up, each of them gathering together in groups. Chatting about stuff.

Toya sat there quietly, reaching into his bag as he pulled out his lunchbox. His lunch was neatly wrapped in a blue cloth. He recognized how the lunchbox was wrapped.. There was no little bow on the top. Only meaning that..

His father made his lunch for him.

At least that's what he thought. The only person who wrapped the lunches like this was his father. For some reason his father wrapped it like how you'd wrap a present. Well. Something similar to that. You could say it was just wrapped in some fancy way.

Glaring at the lunch, he quickly shoved it back in his bag. Looking quite upset.

Out of all people... It had to be him... Him who made my lunch. God I hate my life.

He sat there at his desk. Bored out of his mind, yet also quite hungry. He looked around the classroom, looking at all the empty seats. Some of them had his classmates bunched together around one desk. Chatting about whatever.

Once again he was alone. As usual.

Toya didn't really have many friends. Though back then, during elementary. There were many attempts of people trying to be his friend. Of course in the beginning it went well.

But later on, his father had found out that he's been missing or arriving late to violin practice because he was out playing with his new friends. That resulted in his father isolating him for practice.

The friendships that once lasted, slowly broke apart. Him and his friends were soon separated. Of course none of them wanted that to happen, but the longer this went on. His friends decided they had to move on.

After that, Toya had given up on trying to make friends. His hope in at least getting along with people was lowered.

He was just there gazing at the small groups of people together in random places in the room. Getting tired of the boredom he felt. He grabbed his bag and got up.

Slowly and quietly he swiftly left the classroom without anyone noticing. Once he was out of the classroom, he looked around cautiously, hoping there weren't any teachers or staff around.

Once the coast was clear. He walked off quietly, wandering around the halls as he tried to find a place to chill until lunch was finished.

Of course he had to be careful since he wasn't supposed to be out here without permission. But, here he was anyways. And he found a spot at the stairs.

Walking down a few steps, he stopped just 4 steps before the end of the stairs. He sat down there. The silence was quite calming, finally he had some peace at least.

Toya was just about to plug in his head phones into his phone to enjoy the alone time he had. That was, until the faint sound of someone running down the stairs was heard. Though Toya didn't pay attention to the sound and just put his headphones on.

"Oh. It looks like someone else beat me here..."