6| History Class

A/N: OH MY GOD ITS BEEN LIKE... A WHOLE MONTH SINCE I'VE TOUCHED THIS!?!;$!;)2@
I deeply apologize for the late ass updates 😭😭 My motivation and school have been kicking my ass... along with my screentime too 🤧 I'LL PROMISE I'LL TRY TO GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT FASTER RHRJAHD

But for now, it was time to continue on with the school day.

Passing Period
(a/n 2: idk if passing period exists in japan forgive me pls 🤧)

Toya walked off towards his next class, walking quietly past all the small groups of students either walking together or just standing there. while they talked. The usual thing you'd see while walking down the hallways of this school. Getting the usual side eyes and glares from people as you'd walk. Well if you had a sort of bad reputation there.

Though he never paid mind to the glares shot at him. Even if it was in the most awkward situation. He learned to just ignore the eyes on him at some point. Slowly he was making his way towards his next class.

History.

A class he was always quite attentive in. Or well it seemed like he was anyways. History class was probably the class he had the most interest in out of all the other classes. He always found himself interested in the events in history. He didn't know why but it was just something quite fascinating to him. Especially due to all these weird fantasy... history..? Like dreams he had.

Entering the classroom quietly, he was greeted by a dim lighting in the room. Some students were bunched up together, rambling on about drama and all that as usual. Also paying no mind to them. Toya walked over to his seat quickly. He always sat in the corner of the room whenever he had the chance, never really fond of sitting in the middle or at the front of the class. He set his bag down on the little hook on the side of his desk before he sat down in his seat. Sitting there quietly as he observed the rest of the class. Watching students walk into the classroom one by one. Well.. let's see what lesson their teacher, Takahashi-Sensei has in store for them today.

Dong ding ding donngggg

History class
12:34 pm

"Good afternoon everyone. Welcome back to history class!" Takahashi-Sensei spoke enthusiastically as soon as the students quieted down once the bell had rung. Everyone seemed to be a bit more less energetic today.

"Bit gloomy today huh.. Well anyways as I said last week. We'll be moving onto a new unit today." The teacher said, walking over to the shelf near his desk. Grabbing a bunch of textbooks, well at least whatever he grabbed looked like it was a textbook. Then he walked around the room, passing out the books one by one. Once he had finished and made sure everyone had got one, he swiftly walked back over to the front of the class.

"Just judging from the cover of the textbook, can anyone guess what this unit will be about?" Takahashi-Sensei asked. Looking around the room with a small smile.

Toya observed the teachers expression. He guessed this topic must've been one of Sensei's favorites. He knew that expression very well to tell he had taken a liking to something. Then he looked down at the textbook. It seemed like it was a book about one of the kingdoms of the past.

This looks more like a fairytale book if its about kingdoms..

Toya thought silently. According to the small knowledge about Japans past. Many years ago it was split into multiple different kingdoms. Two of the most well known kingdoms being the kingdom to the west, ruled by the Tonos and the kingdom to the south, ruled by the Aoyagis. His father never spoke much about the past and what happened to his ancestors, as this was as much info he could get out of him at that time. Up till now he never got the chance to ask about it due to his father being all focused on music and practice and all that blah blah blah.