: chapter 1 : y/n :

"Hey wait up!" I said, desperately trying to catch up. The person I was chasing didn't seem to hear me, he just kept running. He didn't even turn to face me. "Come back!" This time he seemed to acknowledge me, turning to let me see his face.
      "Not until you catch me!" he laughed. His smile was so beautiful, to the point I almost tripped over my feet. I felt like I had seen him before. We both ran a little while longer, and stopped infront of the beginning of the woods. I was a couple yards away from him, so he started walking towards me.
     When we could look eachother face to face, he grabbed my shoulders. Not violently, but in a sweet way, as if he was going to go for a kiss. Instead of kissing me like I thought he was going to, he said "Wake up! You're late for school!" I looked at him puzzled.
     "School? But we're almost in the middle of nowhere." He smiled knowingly and shook me gently.
      I opened my eyes to see my bedroom ceiling. Great. It was just a dream. I looked to my side to see my mom frantically shaking me.
     "Y/N thank god you're up! You're gonna be late for school! Now get up out of bed, and get your stuff ready because we need to leave. Now." She got up and left, with out saying another word. I layed there for a minute, trying to process the part of my dream I had caught. Who was that guy? Why did I feel like I knew him?
     Questions raced through my head as a got dressed and grabbed my breakfast. Still distracted, I walked to the car and bumped into someone. I dropped my breakfast, great. I bent over to pick it up and cursed under my breath.
     "I'm so sorry." The person said. Wait. Hadn't I heard that voice before? I looked up to see that same boy from my dream. I must've looked extremely surprised, because he said, "Are you okay? You're pale as a ghost."
      It took a bit to find my words but I replied, "I'm fine. Sorry for bumping into you."
      I was going to walk away when he stopped me. "Haven't I seen you before?" I stopped in my tracks. How did he know?
     "Oh... uh.. maybe. We probably go to school together or something."
      "No that can't be... I just moved here from out of state. Anyways, I'm Walker Scobell, nice to meet you."
       I almost smiled. Walker. What a fitting name. I looked at him more closely, paying attention to the little details I hadn't seen in my dream. He had beautiful blue eyes, slightly covered by curly blonde hair. I think I blushed a little. "Hi. I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you too. Which house is yours?"
        He pointed to the one next door. "I'm here for filming, and this is the house we're renting." A look of regret had fallen onto his face, and I could tell he wasn't supposed to say that.
        Filming? Like, a movie? I thought a little harder, and realized that today wasn't the first time I had seem him. "You're that kid in the Adam Project, aren't you?" He nodded. So that explains why he looked so familiar. But it doesn't make sense of him knowing me somehow.
        A couple of awkward moments of silence passed by. An angry voice called, "Y/N! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Oh my god. I was late for school. Shit shit shit. I had totally forgotten.
       "Sorry, but I have to go." I said, sad because I couldn't learn more about Walker. I felt a pair of eyes still on me, but I didn't look back.
        I got in the car. Honestly, I was glad to get away from him. He was nice and all, but something about the fact he said he had seen me before freaked me out. And the fact that he was so handsome. I felt like if I stared at him for too long, I would go blind. There was a feeling deep in my gut, that this wasn't the last time I would see Walker Scobell.