: chapter 3 : walker :

After the L/Ns came over, I felt a whole new level of confused. I had just met Y/N, and I already felt the creeping suspicion that I might have a crush on them. Although I would never admit it, I hoped that they would audition for the role as my love interest. They seemed like they would fit the role well, and I could tell that they were thinking about it too.
     Not to mention that they seemed extremely familiar. Which was impossible, of course, since I had never met them. Unless... No, that can't be it. Maybe they were famous too and were in a movie that I had seen, which I seriously doubt.
     I ate dinner with my family. Something seemed off. I partially blamed myself for it. Because of my acting job, we had to move around constantly. I would tell them that they didn't have to go everywhere with me, but because I was a minor I had to have my family accompany me.
     I went to bed early, but I didn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about where I had seen them before. It bugged me that I couldn't figure it out. The evening came and went, my dreams filled with Y/N. When I woke up, I remembered that the night before, I had had a of Y/N too. That's where I knew them from. It stood out to me though, that I supposedly had never meet them before that morning, and I had dreamt about them.
In the dream, I was running away from them, towards a forest. They chased after me, and said "Hey wait up!" I ignored them and continued running. I could hear them huffing and puffing behind me, and I suppressed a laugh. "Come back!" They called. That time, I turned to face them. They were one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen.
   "Not until you catch me!" I laughed. They seemed to trip over their own feet, which made me laugh more. I still felt like I recognized them then, which worried me now. We walked towards eachother. Something over came me, I grabbed their shoulders. I was about to lean in for a kiss when my alarm woke me up.
    I don't even know why I set my alarm, since I wasn't going to school and filming hadn't started. That day went by quickly.
     Today, the deadline was getting closer for me finding a co-star. I wanted to ask Y/N, but I didn't want to get turned down, and I especially didn't want to make it seem like I had a crush on them, and that I wanted them to play my love interest. I mean, I'm not saying I didn't, but I obviously didn't want them to know that.
     The director called to ask if there was news on getting a new co-star, and I reluctantly told him that I had no luck. I didn't want to tell him about Y/N, incase they said no. I picked up my phone and mustered all my courage to text Y/N.

    "No biggie"? What the hell was I thinking

    "No biggie"? What the hell was I thinking. Now they definitely won't take the role.
     I waited for what seem like ages for their answer.

     Oh my god I'm so dry

     Oh my god I'm so dry. Next time I text them, I have to be better. Out of sheer embarrassment, I hope I dont see them again today.
     I called my director and told him that we had a possible candidate. I didn't tell him exactly who, again, just in case, but even that little piece of information got him excited. He told me to bring them to set ASAP tomorrow, so we can do a screen test and get to know them better. I forgot to mention that it many not be set in stone that Y/N would do it, and that they were a good actor. I prayed and hoped that they were, so I wouldn't get in trouble with him.
     I debated texting them again, but decided not to. The rest of my day, I spent thinking about them. I was mostly curious about them, and I wondered what is was like really knowing them. I also watched Deadpool 2 once or twice, because as the media knows, I loved it. I honestly can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be able to see Y/N again, and most importantly, I will be able to see if we are compatible.