: chapter 5 : y/n :

Today officially started the filming process, and Walker and I got to meet our other castmates. First, I got to meet the girl who played my best friend. Her name was Trinity Bliss, I recognized her from the second avatar movie. She was super nice, and I could tell she and I would get along well.

Meanwhile, Walker was meeting his new bestfriend, Mason Thames. He was a bit older than all of us, but it wasn't noticeable. Walker and him were laughing their asses off. I smiled. It was nice to see Walker be happy. It's not like he isn't a cheerful person or anything, but it warmed my heart to see him like that.

Judd Apatow gathered us together to do some ice breakers and get comfortable in our characters. I sat next to Mason, and Walker sat next to Trinity. I tried my best to force a smile, but I secretly was kinda jealous. I know I shouldn't be, because we had just met and everything, but I really couldn't stop myself. They were both being so... smiley. It took all my energy not to appear mad.

I knew he wasn't trying to make me jealous, but to get back at him I flirted a little bit with Mason. It was easy, because he was also slightly cute.

Whenever I would look back at Walker, I would see his jaw tense and a strange glimmer in his eyes. He was definitely jealous. I almost laughed because I knew it was working. After a while we all played some games together. Trinity was so good at board games, I almost cried. Not actually. We hung out for a while, until we all had to go home. There would be a couple more of these days before we would start filming.

My mom picked us up and drove we home. We talked a bit about our experiences and honestly had a lot of fun. "Mom could I go to Walker's for a bit, to hang out?" I asked, before we got out of the car.

"Well... I guess that's okay. Be home at a reasonable time please." Walker and I got out of the car and walked into his house.

"Wanna play Mario Kart?" He asked. I freaked out. That was one of my favorite games.

"Hell yes!" We set up the game and started to play. He beat me in almost every round, but it was really fun. I constantly caught myself looking at him and getting distracted from the game. Pay attention Y/N. I scolded myself, You just met. You can't have a crush on him yet. I tried my best to pay attention, but all I wanted to do was look at him.

While we were playing, I realized the situation felt vaguely familiar. I didn't recall any vivid dreams that night, but maybe I had dreamt about it. It was like a weird sense of deja vu, except it didn't go away.

"What'd you think of our new cast mates?" I wondered.

Not taking his eyes off the game, he said, "They were really nice. Especially Trinity, she was really funny." I saw him sneak a look at me to see if I reacted. I'll admit, it did feel a little weird, but it really didn't mean anything. I just smiled.

"Yeah she was. I'm glad we're gonna have to be around eachother for a while, so I have an excuse to be friends with her." That round, I had beat Walker and was in first place. He raged at the game, and I laughed. Probably the hardest I had laughed in who knows how long.

"Wanna play something else? I'm tired of Mario Kart." He begged.

"It's just cause I won, isn't it? You're so used to winning that me being better hurts your ego." He faked an offended gasp.

"I can't believe you said that! That's definitely not it." I shoved him and we laughed for a while. We ended up changing the game to wii sports. I was best at tennis, but honestly kind of bad at everything else.

"Can we play tennis?" He nodded and turned the game on. I beat him with ease in the first two rounds. Then my mom texted me. You have to come home soon. The message said. I frowned. "I have to go home, Walker."

"Aweee but I was just about to beat you!"

"Keep believing that, Scobell. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you." He waved at me and I made my way out of his house. I replayed that night over and over in my head, until I fell asleep. Hanging out with him made me feel so... happy. I'd never felt that way about another person before. I have had crushes on people before, and felt feelings of joy, but nothing compared to the way I had felt with him.

It confused me so much, because I didn't have a crush on him. At least, I was trying to convince myself I didn't. My feelings said otherwise, but I couldn't have a crush on him. I can't. If we end up dating, it could run the movie. Not to mention I only got to know him a couple days ago. But oh well. All I knew, is that I really, really liked him. I was so glad I got to spend the next couple months with him.