: chapter 4 : y/n :

A/N: i'm changing the formating a little bit, cause the old one was kinda hard to keep track of😭 and also I have never been on a professional movie set, nor do I have any acting experience so forgive me if it's off.

Today was the day that I was going to meet the director of Walker's movie, and possibly make my acting debut. I was so nervous, I constantly changed my outfit, never satisfied with what I choose. Eventually, I decided on something simple, but not too flashy.

Walker's mom, Heather, was going to drive use to the set, and pick us up. The car ride was really awkward, no one spoke. Walker just stared out the window, lost in thought. He seemed to be kind of frustrated. I wasn't sure whether it was with him or with someone else.

We arrived at the filming location, and went straight to the director, Judd Apatow. He was delighted to meet me and begin the chemistry read. He hand both Walker and I our scripts and told us to begin reading.

Our script contained of lots of banter, smiles, and a bit of blushing. I felt like I didn't even have to act, because the way my character was reacting was the way I would react as well. Walker was incredible at reading his lines with just the right amount of charisma, it was honestly very charming.

Judd was incredibly happy with how we did, so I was officially on the cast list. So far, I didn't know who else was there other than Walker and I, but I was so happy and grateful, and very excited to learn who I would be working with.

After showing me around set and getting me set up with the script, Heather picked up to take us home. The car ride back was also really quiet, but you could tell that the tension had faded. Walker still didn't say much, but I didn't mind.

We both went to out houses, and I immediately started telling my friends about the news. I made sure to tell them to keep in under wraps, just incase I wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

There was one thing I hadn't even dared to tell anyone. That was, that I kind of, maybe, thought that Walker was cute. I didn't even think that he was that cute, just a tiny bit. Well... maybe more than a tiny bit. Okay, a lot it bit. He was so cute. His smile give me butterflies. His personality and the way he had delivered his lines just hit different. But no matter, I was sure that it was just a small crush. For now I guess..

I decided to ask Walker if he knew about our fellow cast mates.

He was kind of dry if I'm gonna be honest, but texting him made me smile a little bit

I bet everyone and their moms call him that, but I think it's so funny

I bet everyone and their moms call him that, but I think it's so funny. I even laughed a little bit while sending that. It's not even that funny.

I went to bed that night smiling, and thinking of Walker. My dreams were again, filled with him. At this point, I wasn't even worried about it, it was just a normal occurrence.

This time, it was more grounded in reality. We were on a school set, which I assumed was the set for our movie. I don't remember exactly what we had said, but it seemed pretty similar to the script Judd Apatow had given us. It was a short dream, but I remember lots of laughing and messing up in the best way possible. I seemed to be really happy, and so was he.

In the morning, I woke up to Walker posting on instagram.

He technically didn't mention me, but the fact that he was posting about our movie, meant the he must be thinking about me

He technically didn't mention me, but the fact that he was posting about our movie, meant the he must be thinking about me. Right?

Anyways, everything that I did that day, I was thinking about him. Well, not only him, but things like the movie and stuff. I was so excited to begin filming, and to have a great time with my cast mates. I resisted the urge to text him so many times, I almost had to social distance from my phone. It was honestly really embarrassing. I only hoped that he was doing the same for me.