2: I WAKE UP NEXT TO THE KID I'M SUPPOSED TO STALK

Harry, Hermione, and Ron boarded the train.... late, as usual. All the compartments were filled, except for one, with a person sleeping.

"You don't think it's Lupin, do you?" Ron asked, recalling the time Remus Lupin taught Defense Against The Dark Arts.

"No," Hermione answered, looking at the boy closer. "He looks way younger. Besides, Lupin left because all the parents would freak if they thought a werewolf was teaching."

They sat in the compartment, staring at the black-haired boy in long, billowing, dark robes. His eyes were closed, and his breathing steady.

"I've never seen him before," Harry commented. "You?"

The others shook their heads.

"So," Hermione started. "How're you doing with all the...You-Know-Who stuff?"

"You guys believe me, right?" Harry questioned, eyeing his best friends cautiously.

"Sure, Harry," Ron smiled, though Harry suspected it wasn't genuine.

"Dam," the sleeping boy mumbled in his sleep.

"HE'S ALIVVVEE!" Ron joked, wiggling his fingers towards Percy.

"Shut up, Ron," Hermione kicked his shin.

"Oi!" He shouted, grabbing his leg.

"Who is this guy?" Harry questioned again.

"My guess is that his name is Percy," Hermione muttered.

"How would you know that?" Ron sneered.

"Did you guys literally learn nothing the last time when we met Lupin? His name is on his suitcase, just like everyone else!"

"My luggage has my name on it?!" Exclaimed Ron. He looked at his bag, and, sure enough, it read Ronald Weasley.

"Idiot," Hermione mumbled under her breath as she went back to reading The Quibbler.

"Wha-" Percy then woke up.

Typical.

He had drool on his shirt and his black hair was a mess. Percy readjusted his cloak and sat up, wiping the spit from his face with the back of his hand.

"I'm Percy," he spoke after readjusting himself.

"Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter," Hermione introduced.

"Oh, I've heard all about you three," Percy smirked. "I was told to keep an eye on you."

"What?" Ron questioned, his mouth full of droobles.

"I'm teaching this year. Since Professor Hagrid is gone for some....business, I'm taking his place."

"Aren't you too young?" Hermione questioned. "And would you stop fidgeting!"

"Sorry," Percy mumbled as he sat on his hands. "And the reason I became a Professor was because of my fighting skills. Dumbledore informed me that you'll be needing some this year...."

"What? Why?" Ron asked. He was now stuffing his mouth with pumpkin pasties.

"And you," Hermione jabbed a finger at Ron's chest. "Do you ever stop eating?"

"I'm hungry," Ron defended.