10: IF BLACKJACK COULD SEE ME NOW

"I hate this!" Hermione screamed, her brown hair flying behind her with her robes.

Luna had led them into the forest, and they were now flying on thestrals.

"I love it!" Percy yelled back.

They rode for who-knows-how-long, Harry getting more worried by the moment.

Soon they entered the Ministry. It was dark and quiet. Too quiet.

After going through many confusing doors and odd rooms, one of which contained weird brain-things, the group found their way into the Hall of Prophecy. Harry counted as he ran past shelves. When he made it to a the number he saw when he saw Sirius, he stopped.

"I.... I don't understand. It was right here!" Harry snapped.

"Harry?" Neville called.

When Harry walked to Neville, he looked at what he was pointing at. "It has your name on it."

Harry reached for it.

"No!" Hermione squealed. "You don't know what it is!"

"Whatever," he sighed, grabbing it. "I still don't understand why Sirius isn't here."

"That's because you were tricked," Lucius Malfoy spoke as he came out of the shadows, surrounded by death eaters.

"Oh, look! It's Neville," Bellatrix Lestrange sneered. "How are you're parents?"

"Great, knowing that I'm going to kill you!" He snapped. Neville tried to run at her, but Harry and Percy held him back. Bellatrix had her wand pointed at Neville, and Neville at her.

"Let's....all not lose our heads here," Lucius muttered. "Just, give us the prophecy."

They spat questioned back and forth, while Percy and the others knew what Harry was doing. He was stalling. They stood in a circle, waiting for Harry's call.

"NOW!" Harry yelled. Spells were shot everywhere.

As Percy and Harry ran, they entered a weird room. In the middle was a dial, that looked like a curtain.

"Do you hear that?" Harry questioned.

"What, Harry?" Neville questioned. Luna was right next to him, with a blackened eye and a bloody mouth. Neville looked like he had a broken nose.

"I hear it too," Percy spoke. Suddenly they were surrounded. Death Eaters everywhere.