7: THE HAG AND HER TORTURE DEVICE

Percy slept restlessly that night. He could see visions, like he was in the same room with Harry and Professor Snape.

"Learn to control!" Snape yelled as Harry gritted his teeth. They had been going at it for a while, and Harry didn't like anyone, especially Snape, breaking into his mind. He got so frustrated that he actually went into Snape's mind.

"Legi-"

"PROTEGO!" Harry shouted, rebounding the spell. Suddenly, Harry was in Snape's mind. He watched as his own father and his two best friends, Sirius and Lupin, hung Snape in the air with his wand.

"Who wants to see Snevelly's trousers?" Laughed James. He had messy brown hair and glasses just like Harry's. "Levicorpus!" He shouted, Sirius laughing, Pettigrew wheezing, and Lupin looking guilty and hesitant.

"ENOUGH!" Snape snapped. He grabbed Harry by the shirt.

"I-I didn't mean to!"

"Get out!" Snape yelled.

He threw Harry out the door, who stumbled and quickly ran up the stairs and out of the dungeon.

When he reached the top, Harry saw Fred and George talking to a younger boy.

"It doesn't hurt so bad after a while," George spoke softly.

"Yeah," Fred added. "See, it's already fading."

Collin sniffed and wiped his face with his uninjured hand.

Suddenly, Professor Umbridge was in the corridor, smiling like the she-devil she was.

"Like I said, Mr. Potter," she looked from Harry to Collin Creevy. "They must be punished."

Collin had a bloody hand, already scarring over. This is one of the things he hated most about Umbridge. Harry had his own scar that was scratched over and over again.

I must not tell lies

Of course, this was Harry's punishment for talking back to her. He really hated the toad-faced woman.

Just then, Professor Jackson walked into the corridor, a cloth wrapped around his left hand.

"Professor Jackson!" Harry and the twins ran up to him.

"Dude. I'm the same age as you," he responded. "Just call me Percy."

"Ok....Percy. What happened to you?" George asked.

"Oh, you know. I put Dean up to the task to put those nifflers in Umbridge's office. She wanted someone to blame, and I wanted Dean to keep playing pranks. I thought that taking this-" he held up his hand, which read I will not prank. "-was definitely worth it."

"I think it's time we give Umbridge something back," Fred grinned. "Don't you think, George?"

The twins looked at each other mischievously.

"Count me in, brothers," Percy put his arms around them, and together they walked down the hall.