:)

Sapnap stayed there for hours, days even. And when he got back everyone was fighting. Because of the hook up... he was being hammered by it.. didn't like it one bit.

"Whyd you mention fuck dream" quackity yelled.

Sapnap went quiet, "leave me fucking alone. And idk maybe bc I was high"

"High? When the hell did you get into drugs" George hissed.

"Dunno" sapnap shrugged hopping his sibling was around.

Punz. Was the only one to know, he was so deeply inlove with dream. And punz came up.

"Leave sapnap alone. Be pissed with dream idfc" punz hissed.

"He fucked a married man" Quaxkity  hissed.

"In another world he isnt" sapnap sighed walking off, getting grabed by dream making him blush lightly.

"How you know that" everyone  huffed.

"Had karl take me to a diffrent world for a few days" sapnap sighed.

That world was haven.. he was george and he was married to dream.

"Why would you break the fabric of time" Wilbur hissed.

"Because. I wanted to escape this world. I mean what is it-" sapnap huffed.

"Youre lonely doesn't mean you can fuck with my happy ending" George hissed.

"Well. I rather be somewhere where  I'm not invadated." Sapnap replied.

"Invalidated? What the hell you mean" quaxkity yelled.

"This is invadation. But it's  strawberry this strawberry that"  punz said, "you only ask sapnap to watch  dreamon so you can fuck you're stupid  strawberry 24/7"

"What you say about my strawberry" Dream hissed.

"Stupid? He drinks. He cries abt strawberries. He ingores his darn son" sapnap said clearly agitated.

Quackity  walked Ober and grabed sapnap, "you're one to talk"

"I get high. Because man nobody but punz cares about me. Sure I mention I get help until george comes then it's all about him" sapnap hissed, pushing quackity.

George was sitting on the staircase.

"I'm pregnant"  he said to shut everyone  up.

And oh look, everyone by punz went to the boy.

"Piss. Pour. Timing"  punz huffed.

"What?" Quackity said.

"He annoced  it when everyone was fighting" schaltt said  cutting furr off of George's tail, "and dream. I'm disappointed to call u my son."

"What?" Dream said, "why?"

"You choose that attention  seaking rat, who's contorling" schalltt  Said, "come on who limits  what pepole he's not even with can and can't do."

"Sapnap may be abit of a whore for letting dream fuck him'  but man george, your worst"  Bad said, "who hits there bestfriend"

"Hits?" Quackity  said, "hes so innocent  george couldn't hurt a fly"

"Expline the red mark on sapnaps face" punz said pointing to it.

"He fell" Dream Saif smirking aswell, as george.

Sapnap felt his heart acheign legs jitterbug as he coughed.... he coughed up blood.

"Sapanp-" schalltt Said going to aid. The others rolled there eyes and went back to baby rama.

Now that pissed of schalltt. To see his son all careing about george when his bestfriend is spitting blood... just sitting there rubbing the stomach.

They took saonap to his room and got him set up.
.

Bad is added in.