:)

Sapnap still had issues with the deosses,  what they said to  him hat he's just a secound  choice. It bothered him.

He cried holding his lover watching TV as breaking news came  on... sapnap just remind slient  as a bee.

December 16th 2001 georgenotfound  was found guts scooped out, dead.

The idea of that rung the boys  ears, he was happy inside... as he coughed in termous  amounts of pain as the jackass came on.

"Oh him if crouse he talks about him!" Dream said(sapnaps dream, it's now gonna be jackass for the other one)

"There was never a day I didn't hear ant it" sapnap said quietly,as Luna crawled and cuddled with her parents.

"My beloved husband was murder by a robotic  maniac and a boy. Related to.... nick" Dream said in tears q and wilbur glaring at the camra, sad.

"Raven and ennered hm?" Sapnap said spitting blood.

"Of crouse. Bitch needed to dissapree"  raven said.

Sapnap smiled softly to that.

"Sapnap if you see this and we see you again. We're gonna have a very nice chat. Because what you've done is wrong" quaxkity hissed.

<skipping 5 years>

As the years went on sapnap was actully much better he reconnected with his elder bothe techno. And spoon alot of time with him and his now fenice.

The wore romaing around the mall. Let's say over the years sapnap worked more on himself, his hair is grown out with his white banana, and went to the gym  alot so his physically  in shape.

Though Twitter as been wounding what happend to sapnap. Because sapnap left the smp shortly after dnf simply couldn't be anymore. Left the dream team even.

And while shopping about they ran into the jack ass (for this dreamie is sapnaps dream, and dream is dream)

"Sapnap you fucking went ghost after my husband's passing" Dream Saif.

"George died? We didn't hear" dreamie said rolling his eyes, "plus it's not like me and my fenice  would care when george was never nice to sapnap"

"Sapnap was obessive over his man. What you want him to do?" Quackity  hissed.

"Well george could of talked to sapnap like an adult. Rather then act like a manchild"  techno grumbled. "His timing was truly  trash"

"Techno why you over with them" Wilbur huffed at his sibling.

"Oh I'm from dreamies world, and that world I'm actully sapnaps bother" techno said as he moved between his sibling and 5he other three.

"Don't protect him he sent pepole to scoop out my husband's guts" Dream cried.

"Actully  ennered is mighty protective of his father in law" dreamie said, "and that's just what he does when he's hungry. He herd from raven"

"Still he needs to contorl his children. I lost my husband and unborn child in the same night" dream yelled in pain.

"And bestfriend. Dream. I was lying there dieing on the bed and all you two cared abt was making the stupid nursey  I couldn't move needed a damn ambulace" sapnap yelled.

"Wait seriously." Quaxkity said glaring at dream, "that would of be alot less painful for to just let him. Have the ambulace"

"It stressed out my husband! And I didn't want to lose my child" Dream shoot back.

"You did either way, good ridnce" techno shoot back.
.
Oh dear.