:)

"Sapnap what's wrong" schalltt asked.

"He has a thing for dream... he's been going to other worlds where he can be with dream because he doesn't have a chance in this world you see dre" punz said hushed.

Little did they know georhe was listing in... and found out why sapnap  acted remorseful but slowly acted  off when dream needed him for something.

Georgw went back to the group, "sapnap cought a chase of onesided  love"

Sapnap knew he'd get rejectd.

"Wait who for?" Wilbur asked.

"My husband." George huffed, "I mean he has been acting jealous"

"He fucking likes me? But I'll only ever love my baby mama" Dream huffed and went to sapnaps room.

He herd coughing but busted the door open. "Sapnap."

"W-" sapnap spit blood up.

"You don't care abt him fuck out of the room" bad huffed, "go back to ur strawberry"

"George is pissed bc his beatfriend thinks he can take me from him" dream sighed our and clearly pissed, "I just want to clear up something"

Sapnap nodded and everyone left.

"Guess the fuck what I'm never going out woth you. I love George more then anyone in this world. You can cry about it. I don't care" Dream said.

Sapnaps ears went down, "called it. That's why I wasent say anything"

"I will never go out with you I was drunk, it ment nothing" Dream said, :and it should to you either"

"It ment something to me... I thought I was fanilly not the secound choice" sapnal said sniffling.

"And I fucking regert it sap. Fix you're problems, I don't like you and you telling georhe I did at some point. No I don't and I never will" Dream hissed.

Sapnap coughed up more blood with a pettle,  "I never s-said you did..m and if I did I didn't- mean romanticly"

Sapnap went quiet... "if that's all get out, I'm fucking heart broken"

"Heartbroken? That was a mistake" Dream huffed, "if I fucked ur brains out would you just forget u ever liked me?"

"Oh now you want to lead me on" sapnap huffed coughing blood.

"You know I will only ever love george" Dream huffed. "Couldn't replace him if I wanted to"

"Yeah I know that" sapnap huffed, coughing up blood.

"Give it up then, simple then we're all happy"  Dream said.

"I.. don't want to be the secound choice. Out" sapnap hissed in pain.

"No you" Dream huffed.

"I still need to pack. Im.planing. on it obessed fuck." Sapnap snaped as punz dragged dream up.

"That was unecxarily  rude when you already are killing him" punz huffed.

"It's true." Dream replied disspareeing to be baby crazy as the trio went to care for sapnap.

"I want to go to my happy little world" sapnap cried.

"Sap it's gonna kill you sooner when you come back" schalltt said.

"So what. I'll never find love here"  sapnap cried balling up, "im being kicked out over a crush"

"Seriously?" Bad said annoyed now.

Sapnap nodded spitting flowers all over.
.
The heartbreak.. it's how it happend