:)

"What?" Dream said said.

"You clearly aren't fit to be a father if you wore just gonna let sapnap die"  dreamie Saif smiling softly hugging sapnaps waist.

"And you shouldn't even be in the world" Wilbur yelled.

"Well we wore brought here ro save sapnap.' Techno said, "senice jackass was just gonna let him die"

To that they walked off but dream pulled sapnap baxk.

"Aren't you looking good these days" Dream flirted.

"I will never love you, I'll only ever love george" sapnap said, "you said that, live up to it".

He'd tug his arm away.

"He needs to move on sap. Just-" Wilbur tried ri convince.

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "oh joy I'm just a secound choice. Look I'm not doing it. I'm enaged"

Sapnap pulled his arm back and left the three musketirees to stand in shock.

"He just reacted you. With you're prases" Techno said luaghing. "Shouda worded that better"

Sapnal finahed doing his shopping of coruse dream tried to convince. Howeber sapnap had no inserest  and only would make put with dreamie infront of them.

"You lost you're chance 5 years ago. You dug a gave lie in it" sapnal huffed and headed off home.

Satasfing. To watch dream cry over it. Sapnap has became a famous model  and that's how Dream fell for him... because  after punzs twitlonger  with audio pictures, videos to prove.

Dream lost his carrier. And sapnap just focused on bettering himself. He was set to be married in 4 days time

On winters day.

He and dreamie wore so exacited. Quaxkity dmed swpnap.

'Wow you've broken ur crushes heart'

'Well I moved on. I mean he was cold hearted when he broke my heart, so he wasn't a match'

'Well he's chnaged. George made him relize'

'And dream made me relize I only needed dr3amie and my family'

Blocked.

The wedding came. And ot was bueaiful, what sapnap always adhesions it would be likes, sapnaps dream was here ro see his lover.

Walk to him in a bueaiful  dress.. God he's add these dreams for so long. Though, he still tenlicly married dream.

It was sweet and a small wedding.

Sapnap smiled as they rested.

...
Dream on the other hand saw the factor sapnap got married to his douplacate... and was infreated.

"Has has the last thing I could have of georhes" Dream huffed.

"You want sossy?" Dreamon asked.

"Go to you're room. I don't want to talk to you" Dreqm yelled.

The little  11 year old went to his uncles old room... he hung out there alot he missed sapnapm

When sapnap apreed and hugged him he was happy.

Sapnal smiled and ended up taking the kid. Reuniting Luna and dreamon. That was emotional... and when dream couldn't find his son.

It broke him more.

Mar apreed, "you life really fell apart after the night.. damn karma wasn't nice"

"Youre back?" Quackity  huffed comforting dream.

"Oh I just wanted to let you guys know." Mar said, "Luna will never ever want dream. Sapnap has legally  adopted her.'

Mar dissapreed.
.
The end
.
.
.

"And that is how momma and daddy got married" sapnap said smiling at his youngest.

Opel  and nova. Who love the story of how he and dreamie fell for echother.

"I can't belive that man was so mean!" Opel huffed cuddling her daddy.

"That man was very cold. And keeps trying to make me be his child so he has george still" Luna huffed walking out of her room.

"Nuah! Ur our swissy" nova exlimed.

.
Thank you all... for reading a book. Based on something that happend from my pov.

Also; reamber you are never gonna be the secound choice. If the person is the right one for you!