𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
This chapter extra long. I was going to break it up but instead I cut some stuff out.

Sienna Pov:

"Babe you want anything to drink, or a snack?" Zayden taps me awake. He came to pick me up as soon as he got off work. Now it's going on three in the morning almost because I never packed for the two day trip either and I didn't want to look stupid.

"A water please" I moaned slightly while sitting the chair up some. He nodded and got out going into the store. He had low rnb music playing on the speakers. I just know where ever this gas station is we still got atleast, a thirty minute ride to whoever's house.

"Are we going straight to your Mothers' house" I ask as he came back out from the store. He has his door open pumping gas.

"I live there too so it's fine if we walking in late" he says and I stare at him.

"No, I mean like, is that where we're sleeping at"

"Where was you tryna sleep? I'm not getting you a hotel. If you really want it I guess-"

"No but you know Mommy lives like fifteen minutes away. I can call and ask if I can sleep there tonight. Maybe if I toss in your name she'll say yeah. You don't have to stay there if you don't want to though" I tell him and he gets in the car starting it back up.

"I didn't think you'd want to stay there but it's cool" he said looking at me. "You look tired as hell, your eyes red as shit"

"No I just feel like I need to smoke before going around this woman. I never stayed when your mom was there though, and haven't really met her" I tell him.

"You don't even smoke cut that shit out. Babygirl it's fine. If she does anything let me know and we can leave. We can go to Dukes house or I guess a hotel for night" he grabbed my hand kissing it.

"I'm not going to get a hotel" I tell him and he nods. He starts pulling away from the gas station driving back on the highway. I got comfortable in my seat laying back again. Now I have to mentally prepare myself for Mommy, I sighed. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text saying I was on the way over.

"You pack your medicine" he asked and I nod, unsure if he saw or not. I started dozing off again before I felt us slowing down. Looking up we were pulling into Mommy's driveway.

"You think they're sleep" I asked him quietly.

"Why you sound so scared" I felt him looking at me. I didn't answer just stared at the house. I left in my pajamas and I plan on leaving my things in his car.

He got out the car and walked around coming to open the door, making me take my hand off the handle. He helped me out and held my hand as we walked up to the steps. I turned the knob thankful that the door was unlocked. Walking in I went to turn around realizing I forgot my phone.

"What's wrong" Zay asked stopping me.

"Nothing my water and phone" I tell him. He nods letting my hand go and going to get it. I smiled in my head at the kindness. Previously he was nice but the way he is with me now is so new to me. I'm not use to my hand being held any and everywhere, or the public displays of affection, or his rushing to open my door. He use to open my door at times and made it known I was his but was never as gentle and sweet as he is now.

"Ah is that my Babygirl" I hear and feel someone come up and hug me. His hand dipped lower as he sniffed into my neck. I froze out of discomfort.