𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna pov:

Sienna pov:

"Your ex is texting you"

"Who"

"The Jahsah dude is is name right"

"Baby it's Jah-Seh but yeah, what did he say"

"So y'all back talking"

"Is that an issue"

"As long as it don't interfere with us I don't give a fuck"

"So what did he say" I ask again rolling my eyes. If it was an issue that'd be on him. Hardly talk to him enough to make it seem like it's a big deal.

"He said yeah why what happened" he reads and I nod.

"Will it let you answer if you hold it" I ask. My phone was locked but I allowed it to show a preview of the messages.

"Yeah"

"Just say nothing"

"Huh"

"Type nothing, the word, and then send the message" I tell him.

"Oh" he says and I heard as he tossed my phone back on the bed.

I fixed my hair looking at myself I'm the mirror. Zay came up behind me wrapping his arms over my shoulders leaning down. I feel so short compared to him. He's literally tall as shit.

"I look like a cow" I mumbled looking at him through the mirror.

"I like beef so you're good" he kissed my jaw and pulled away. "Let's go so we can get this over with. It's chicken wings you not supposed to dress up" he says and I glare at him before grabbing my phone and walking out the room.

Stokeley came over saying he wanted to go out for some wings with us. I was confused but then he said  he wants to fix our situation, since we're not on the best terms. He said he also can't keep acting like 'ole boy' don't exist. I've told him his name multiple times now. If he can remember every girl who's sucked his dick name. He can damn sure remember Zaydens'.

Stokeley POV:

"So how did you and her meet. Y'all met through-"

"Nah everyone knew Santana long before they asses even got along" I cut dude off. He actually a chill ass dude. Not going to lie either he deadass wait on her hand and foot. She had to tell dude not to walk her to the bathroom. Shit is crazy. I wish I would let my food get cold to grab a bitch some napkins and another straw. She'll be alright.

"For real" he asked looking at her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I told you me and him did not get along at first"