𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗦𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[just wanna say that IK the sneak peak is out but I've finished 4 chapters of game of chess and it's so good already somebody update it dang]

Jahseh Pov:

I got a text from Zayden shocking the hell out of me. He sent a note and it's was filled with stuff about the baby starting when Nana was around four months pregnant. It had videos and pictures some being more than I thought I should have seen. Yes I've seen Nana's whole body but we're not together no more and some of these show more skin than necessary. I stopped at like month 7. It was way more notes than the little bit she'd tell me. It also had videos and pictures I hadn't seen yet. It had her due date the doctor said and how she found out she was pregnant. To find out at a clinic is a non- traditional way.

Nana use to try and update me on everything but not like this note he sent. I didn't even remember he had my number. I was going to call and ask her about it but I'm sure it was an accident. Zayden and I don't talk or nothing. Then I sent a question mark and all he said was he figured she left me hanging so he wanted to finish the update.

Me and Monica broke up. Her reaching over to pinch him pissed me off. Then her arguing after she assumed I got my dick sucked by Nana. I figured out how she assumed it but I didn't care enough to argue about it. That's probably all she wanted was to argue or have sex.

As crazy as it sounds being away from her I feel like shit has been going way smoother. I miss Nana though. I could be wrong but I feel we talked more before me and Monica actually broke up. I feel like everytime we get closer something happens. Either she gets mad at me for something, or her and Zayden get arguing about how close we are. She could even just start avoiding me just because.

It's only been a few weeks no more than two or three actually. I am just hyper aware of her not being there. I've text and asked how she was and she hasn't replied. I saw that she read the message but that was all. Her birthday is this month and I am due to take her out, but I don't want to ask and she go off on me as if I was begging. I am begging but she hasn't spoke to me, I don't want to cause her to be mad with me if she isn't already. I just want a response, a simple 'I'm fine Jahseh' would suffice.

Stokeley POV:

"What do they make them out of that it's a water safe diaper but a regular diaper can't do the same"

"I think it's not really water safe but like the pee falls through it but it's there incase the baby poops" Sienna says.

I called and I asked if she was free and she said yeah she was about to buy King some little swimmers. I told her I'd meet her at the store. It's been a little minute since we've talked so I wanted to check on her. I don't even think he was walking the last time I went over there.

She let him walk with us in the store but he kept grabbing stuff. She put him in the buggy and he would drop the stuff back out so I told her I'd hold him for a little while she shops. That alone told me he really does stress her out because that would stress me out. In the store alone and your child steady dropping shit back out the cart. Then he smile at her and she gives in to him anytime he smiles.

"Thats nasty he just pissing in the pool"

"Be quiet" she laughed.

"Ma Ma" king says and points. He pointed straight which lead to nothing but the end of the isle.

"You're ready to go huh" she says and takes him from my arms. He hugged her instantly. She claims he says dada and bye or hi but I've never heard him talk until now. He cries, makes faces, and he'll reach for shit.