𝙂𝙪𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗚𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
Wwyd if I just deleted this entire "book"? I'm celebrating hbu?!

Omniscient POV:

"Are you home" Sienna spoke. She hadn't really spoken to Jahseh in a while. This week was her birthday and Dukes finally convinced her to let her hold onto King so she could enjoy herself.

With everything going on she couldn't exactly enjoy anything. She felt uneasy and today finally decided she'd sit and talk to Jahseh about everything going on. She was worried he'd be mad with her and she felt she deserved it. She still was confused herself about everything. Then she felt that if she goes through all this trouble for it to turn out to be a lie she feels it would be worse than him finding this out now.

"Yeah, what—

"Are you by yourself" she asked, cutting him off.

"Yeah, Mama are you okay? You're finally going to let me treat you for your birthday" he asked. Jahseh wouldn't admit it to her but he misses her anytime they hardly speak. He vocalizes to her repeatedly about how much he loves her and is apologetic for how things went.

"Can I come over, please. Can we uh is your room free"

"Yeah, you're bringing King too"

"No he's with Dukes, just me. Is that okay" she asked and he replied yes.

In his head he immediately thought birthday sex knowing she'd never go for it. If he could convince her he'd feel like the luckiest man alive. Anytime he spend with her he enjoys himself. It's rare moments where he brushes her off or avoids her but usually it's more to it than him not wanting to be around her.

She made her way over there still in her pajamas. He opened the door smiling until noticing she looked like she had been crying.

Sienna stayed up the entire night prior going over the pros and cons of telling him. She called Zayden several times saying is he joking and was he sure. She debated on just texting Jahseh then blocking him or turning her phone off for a couple days. The thought of making a mistake this big had her feeling as if she'd throw up or pass out. She felt like a failure to King already like everyone complimented her for nothing and that she's automatically a terrible parent. If she messed up who his father is she could only have messed up in other areas. She feeds him baby food still and he has teeth, that is another mistake in her eyes.

"What's wrong" Jahseh asked letting her in. She shook her head no and he just looked at her. "You want to lay down" he offered and again she said no.

"Is the rocking chair still open" she asked and he said yeah. She walked in the house and he shut the door leading her to his room. He made sure the chair was clear and gave her a blanket just in case. She sat down and asked him to sit as well, she took deep breaths before speaking to avoid crying.

"Mama what happened" he asked not liking her crying.

"Jahseh I promise I'm sorry and that I'd never do this to you on purpose" she starts before finally making eye contact with him.

"Do what"

"Za-Zayden told me that— King might. I don't even know how to say this. I messed up and I don't know if King is actually yours." She says and looked to see how he'd react.

"Mine as in my child" he confirmed and she nodded. "Sienna stop playing" he says and gave a stiff laugh tilting his head head. "How'd you figure that"