Baby...

Congratulations your having a girl the doctor says  shaking treys hand I smiled really hard I wiped the gel stuff off my stomach than pulled my shirt down

Me~ babe I believe u own me 500 I said with a smirk

Trey laughed than reached into his pocket and handed me 500

Now sense we found out the sex we could go shopping we pulled up at the furniture shop and beggained looking at things sense it was a girl I wanted purple white and pink I picked out a purple and pink baby crib  set with a white lamp and pink baby moniter I picked out  4 purple rugs because the room are huge I picked out a pink and white bing bag pillow and a white table with purple chairs I picked out a white dresser and a purple and pink TV set I picked out a purple pink and white couch and some butterfly stickers to go on her decorated  walls after that the man loaded the truck and delivered it to the house they brought every thing into the room than left for me and trey to do all the setting up and since I was now 8 months I couldn't lift heavy things I told trey where to put everything and it turned out to be beautiful my baby shower was next week and it was going to be pink purple and white after setting everything up we left to go clothes shopping for the baby we bought about 80 out fits  than 15 boxed of dippers and 10 bottles and 8 passy fires I grabbed 20 bibs and  about 80 pairs of Jordan's for her outfits I grabbed the baby soap and lotion and powder trey came back with 2× everything I had but different out fits I grabbed her some dresses and 28 pairs of baby doll shoes than I grabbed 20 pairs of sandles I grabbed 20 pairs of ugh boots and I grabbed her some coats and jackets alongs with baby covers strollers car seats and baby carriers bout time we were done we had like 3 baskets full of baby things we paid for it 523,546,000 than left I hung all her clothes up and put her baby powder and lotion and soap on her dresser than put her dippers into the clothet where her clothes where but on a different sheft lord knows I was tired after that I left out of her room closed the door and feel asleep thinking about baby names .