Chapter2: Unexpected Company

When Jisung got to college he was already late because his sisters high school is very far from his college. He got to his first class and he was so relieved to know that the teacher was sick so she wasn't there today.

When Jisung was about to take a seat, he realized that there were no vacant seats except one, next to the lay person Hisung would ever want to sit next to, but Jisung had no other option.

'Oh what an amazing pleasure to see you here babe' Jinhyuk said in a pleased tone.

'I told you to stop calling me that' Jisung was scared but he hid that emotion by saying so in an annoyed tone.

'Oh come on babe, you know you love when I call you that, and miss going out with me all those years ago, especially after all that fun I put you in with laste year.' Jinhyuk started off while slowly beginning to touch Jisung, as Jisung was looking at his lap slowly moving away.

A few rows behind them were Jisung's two best friends, Kim Seungmin and Lee Felix, who were watching the action play out from afar, wishing they could stop the man from touching their friend, but knowing they have no chance against him to do so.

Lee Minho who was also behind them was watching the action take place, having enough of seeing the man hit on Jisung as he is clearly uncomfortable and walked up to their row.

'Hey Minho, what brings you here' Jinhyuk asked while switching his attention to the older.

Hearing Minho's name Jisung quickly looks up to see indeed the man that Jinhyuk said the name of.

'I need Jisung to help me with some assignment we were given during the summer break' Minho created the excuse.

Meanwhile Jisung was in pure shock. He didn't
even think Minho knew who he was.

Jinhyuk didn't want to send Jisung off but agreed anyway since he thought Minho would be suspicious with his actions, but before Jisung left, he grabbed the younger's wrist and whispered to his ear.

'Don't think that this is your escape Han'

Jinhyuk's warning sent shivers down Jisung's spine, but he shook it off as he was relieved that he could escape Jinhyuk....at least for now.

Minho told the person seated next to him to switch seats with Jisung, and luckily the dude agreed.

'S-s-so u-uhm w-what do y-you nw-need help with?'

Jisung mentally cursed at himself for almost slipping and stuttering so much. He was sitting next to Lee-Fucking-Minho for crying out loud, the most popular guy on campus, and Jisung's crush ever since high school.

'Nothing really, I only said that so that I could help you out by moving you away from him since you looked uncomfortable' Minho answered Jisung's question without looking up from his phone.

'O-oh uhm y-yea, th-thanks' Jisung muttered quietly, enough for Minho to hear and quietly took out his phone out.

Minho slowly looked up at Jisung and curiously asked ' how long has he been doing that for?'

'T-three years...' Jisung said slowly putting his head down, feeling ashamed that he couldn't do anything about Jinhyuk for that paste three years now.

A small 'oh' was all Minho said before turning his attention back to his phone.

A few minutes later the bell rang, indicating that class was now over.

The next few classes went out smoothly as Jisung didn't have any other classes with Jinhyuk after that, and before he knew it, it was already lunch.

Jisung then met with his friends Lee Felix, Kim Seungmin and Yang Jeongin who is their maknae (on top) at the cafeteria at their usual table.

'So... Ji, what did you and Minho-hyung talk about after he, ya know "saved" you from that bitch' Felix stated in a teasing matter with Seungmin smirking smugly.

'Woah, am I hearing things or did I just here Lixie-hyung saying that you actually talked to Minho-hyung?' Jeongin yelled out shocked.

'Shh, we don't need the whole world to know, and yea, but all he did was mov-' just then Jisung was cut off by the sounds of some girls and guys screaming by the cafeteria entrance. So like any other person they went to check out what all the commotion was about.

They weren't really surprised to find out that the screams were caused by the fangirling/fanboying over 'The Elites'.

Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin, who are known to be the hottest and most popular guys on campus.

After confirming what the commotion was about, the boys went back to their table, but what they didn't expect was for 'The Elites' to come over to their table.

'Mind if we sit here with you mates?' Chan asked them with Felix responding

'Uhm, yea sure, we don't mind'

The youngers were all shocked at the the thought of 'The Elites' sitting with them.

'What's with the faces?' Changbin asked as he sat next to Jeongin.

'N-nothing we're all just shocked that's all' Seungmin said while Chan took a seat next to him.

'Why? we're just normal people aren't we?' Hyunjin asked sitting next to Felix.

'Well we're just wondering why 'The Elites' known as the most popular guys on campus are sitting with us.' Jisung said shyly, mainly because Minho was sitting next to him.

'Well, why not I mean you fella's seem cool. Anyways what are your names, since you clearly already know ours.' Chan asked.

'Well uhm, I'm Lee Felix, that's Han Jisung, that's Kim Seungmin and that is our maknae Yang Jeongin' Felix said as he pointed out to his friends.

'No wonder why he's so cute looking' Changbin said as he patted Jeongin's head.

Jeongin reacted quickly and took the older's hand off telling him to shut up, while a bright pink blush crept on his face.

Ooh ships are meeting rn. Anyway hi sorry for not posting I was just so busy or tired that I forgot or didn't feel like writing but here is a few chapters to make up for it. Again I'm so sorry loves.