Chapter4: Safe In Your Comfort

'Hey, hey, it's okay, your safe know, they aren't here any more'

Minho then held on to the undressed Jisung, even giving a fuck.

'Where are your clothes?' Minho asked in a soft tone.

'Th-they th-thwew them th-them aw-away' Jisung slipped as he was still scared but embarrassed that his crush is seeing him in this state.

Minho then took of the hoodie he was wearing and gave it to Hisung to wear.

Jisung was hesitant, but took it anyway.

It was pretty big on Jisung and gave him sweater paws and went up to his knees, which Minho found adorable.

After a while, Jisung and Minho made their way towards the cafeteria, where Jisung's friends were all worried for him.

Jisung was kind of a blushing mess, Minho was holding on to his hand, hearing people whisper about it.

But that didn't matter, since Jisung's friends ran up to him and hugged him tight.

'What happened? You were gone for so long' Felix basically rapped out.

'Jinhyuk' was all Jisung had to say for them to know what happened.

'That motherfucker, I swear' everyone looked at the maknae in pure shock and disbelief.

'What?'

'No swearing baby bread' Felix dramatically said.

'Wait, why are you wearing things clothes, and what happened to the clothes you were wearing earlier?' Hyunjin and Changbin asked Jisung in curiosity.

Jisung ashamed, put his head down, while Minho stepped in while holding Jisung close by the waist and told them that Jinhyuk and his minions threw them away.

Jisung was shocked by the older's gesture, but he was now slowly getting used to it, we're as Minho was now plotting Jinhyuk's murder in his head.

'This is a serious matter Jisung, you should report this to the principal' Chan suggested and the others agreed.

'But, what if he doesn't believe me?' Jisung said scared that the principal won't believe him.

'He will if I tell him about it, he's my dad anyway' Minho assured Jisung with a soft smile which let out the butterflies caged up in his stomach.

'Wait- but aren't you and Felix in bad terms with your parents?' Changbin asked before he realized that he shouldn't have mentioned about Felix.

'What does Bboggie-hyung have anything to do with this?' Jeongin asked, confused just like Jisung and Seungmin.

Chan, Minho, Hyunjin and Felix's eyes widened when they heard what Changbin said.

'CHANBIN-HYUNG!!' Felix yelled out.

Woah! Looks like Their hiding something from the other three. I would say 'wonder what it is' but, I'm pretty sure y'all guessed it already😉