Chapter5: Lee Brothers Secret

'What?' Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin said in union.

'You should tell them Lix' Minho told Felix

'Tell us what Lix?' Jisung said, wanting answers from Felix.

Felix took a deep breath and spat out 'okaysobasicallyididn'ttellyougaysthisbutme
andminhohyungaresiblingsandionludidn'ttell
youthisbecauseiwasscaredthatyougayswouldseemedifferentlyifyouknewthatmybrotherwas
themostpopularguyoncampus'

Jisung,Seungmin and Jeongin just blankly starred at Felix in pure shock and disbelief for a few minutes and yelled out a big 'WHAT!' Where Felix just laughed out lightly.

'Hyung, you could've just told us, we would've still treated you the same as we do now' Jeongin asked assuringly.

'Yeah, and related or not, you'll always be my twin and bestie' Jisung added.

'Okay can we all just eat before the bell rings or else not only are all of you gonna waste precious food, but you three along with me are gonna start getting emotional, and we don't need everyone knowing what happens when that happens'

The rest of the group looked at Seungmin after he said his statement and laughed.

The bell rang and they went their separate ways, but before Jisung could leave Minho grabbed his arm and asked him to meet him after the sessions were over.

The day was now over and Jisung was waiting for Minho over at the front gate and informed his mom that he would be late since he was going out with a "friend".

Sorry didn't think this was a short chapter until I wrote it hear, since it kinda seems long when I wrote it on my book.