first

Warmth from the morning sun nips at Sayaka's eyelids, gently coaxing them into opening. As the girl begins to slowly regain consciousness, memories of her and Kirari's first night spent together come flooding back to her.

Violet eyes gaze to the woman's body that pressed against her own, white hair framing her face like a thin sheet. The scene before the younger girl has her lips pulling back into a gentle smile.

Taking a closer look at the older girl's features, Sayaka notices her pale eyelashes beginning to flicker subtly signaling her awakening.

Sayaka waits as Kirari's eyes begin to adjust to the morning glow from behind glass windows.

Kirari looks up at the dark-haired girl, an adoring smile present on her features.

"Good morning," she whispers, drowsiness still lingering in her tone.

Sayaka grins back, leaning to rest her head back onto the fluffy pillows, "Good morning to you too."

Kirari slides her body closer to the smaller girl, allowing Sayaka's lithe figure to curve against her own.

Instinctively, the younger of the two buries her face into the other's neck. The smell of her light blue nightdress almost lulling her to sleep again.

"I had a wonderful time last night," Kirari sighs, leaning her head to rest atop her girlfriend's dark hair.

Sayaka giggles softly in delight, "I'm glad."

The older girl sighs again, turning her head once more to press a short kiss to the top of Sayaka's forehead, an action that causes the younger girl to pull her head away from the woman's neck in an attempt to gaze into her lightly-colored eyes.

However, Kirari only moves closer, so close that the younger girl could differentiate each one of her white eyelashes from the other. The lack of distance causes a light blush to present itself on Sayaka's pale cheeks, the older girl's lips almost teasing her to connect them to her own.

But before she can make a logical decision, Kirari beats her to it, closing the distance between them with a light kiss before quickly deepening it. Sayaka gasps before closing her dark eyes, swiftly matching her girlfriend's pace.

An eternity seems to have gone by before the two break their liplock to catch their breath.

After a few seconds of recovery, the two share a moment of sweet silence, aside from their slightly heavier breathing, to gaze into each other's eyes.

Sayaka had so many words she wanted to say and no way to coherently piece them together. Her lover, however, sees all the words running through her mind in the dark pools of her adoring eyes.

~~

before u ask, yes this ended today but i wanted this on wattpad too