Chapter 4

July 26,2021

Hwa-Young POV

"The bus should be here soon" Jimin says pulling my back to his chest. He wraps one arm around my shoulder and with the other arm he pulls my head back to rest on his chest. We have been standing outside waiting for this bus for the past 10 minutes. I hate being inside the house and sharing the same space with a certain individual so most of the time I have been outside enjoying nature unless the guys need something from me.

"I asked security and they said it was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago" I say remembering the conversation I had with Johnny regarding the bus arrival time.

"Is your head still killing you?" Jimin asks not releasing my head from his hand. "You feel a little warm"

"I am ok oppa, I just need sleep" I say hoping he will drop it and if I know my best friend well enough. He wont drop it. "It has been a long week" and it has. The guys have been staying in this Mansion filming the new season of BTS In The Soop which is one of their many reality shows. I am exhausted since I have been driving down here every morning and going back to the hotel almost at midnight. The guys have offered for me to stay in the house with them but I have refused. I will not stay in the same house as Tae. The farther I am from him the better.

These last few months have been hell. We have argued in every meeting and he has even accused me of not letting him know of when his precious ex calls. It's not my fault that she always calls when he is busy with the hectic BTS schedule. I am not doing it on purpose. But in his eyes I do everything wrong. I don't even know why she still calls, from what Ella has said they have been broken up for months and she seems to be worried about what her cousin is doing to Taehyung stringing him along. I used to care but now I couldn't give two shits. Hwa-Young, you are not this type of person. Yes Hwa-Young yes you are a bitch to people that act like dicks to you.

"Bus is here" I hear Jimin say and I put my thoughts away for a better time. Unfortunately I was supposed to head back to Seoul yesterday and I even had turned in my rental car but Jimin woke up feeling under the weather and I decided to stay to keep an eye on him which means I will have to ride with them in the luxury bus the staff rented for the members. "You go in first and I will tell the others" Jimin lightly pushes me forward and releases me from his hold. I make my way into the bus and find the last seat to be the most comfortable. There are plenty of empty seats for the others and I dont think anyone would want to seat here which means I have the whole back row all to myself. Thankfully I had set up pillows and blankets in advance for everyone since we will be making the trip in the middle of the night and I know the guys are exhausted. I take my much loved and appreciated pillow and move my seat back as far as it goes. I take the blanket and do a horrible job to cover myself but it's good enough to feel warm. The inside of the bus is cold just like Yoongi likes and this is the reason for the many blankets.

I hear the other guys approach and I close my eyes to avoid seeing Tae. My work day is over and I dont owe him anything so I can pretend to already be asleep. I hear Namjoon be the first to enter and he whisper thank you and even though I cant see him I know the words are directed at me. He has probably noticed the blankets and pillows. The next ones to get in are Suga and Jin who take a seat in the front of the bus next to each other. After them Jungkook enters with his new dog Bam and they take the two seats in front of me. Lastly are Jimin and Tae who take the seats behind Namjoon. I sneaks some looks here and there to memorize where everyone will be all times. I dont want to end up next to the unpleasant one. Thats the word I will only allow myself to use to describe him because I am a lady and my mom would kill me if she could hear my thoughts.