playing in the rain

Now they were watching TV as for 1 month yoongi also has holidays. Y/n was clinging onto him..

Y/n- oppa?

Yoongi- hmm...

Y/n- can we go out in evening?

Yoongi- sure...

Y/n- thankyou.. (smile)

Yoongi- I'll go finish my work.

Y/n- me too. I have some assignment questions left to do I'll do it now...

Yoongi- ok then let's goo...

Y/n- (suddenly it started raining. My assignment was completed so I went down without telling oppa because if I ask him he won't allow me. After playing rain for couple of hrs. I came back. Thankfully oppa didn't find out till now I went to my room)

Yoongi- (I came in y/n's room to take some files that I kept over here. I didn't see her when I came so I thought shee must be in the washroom but when I turned I saw y/n all drenched in water. She played in the rain. I kept the files aside and walked over to her. She looked so scared after seeing me. I signal her to get fresh. My anger is in my actions not my words. I already punished her in the morning but now)

Y/n- (after I came) o-oppa...

Yoongi- over my lap (Cold)

Y/n- (I was scared but then oppa pulled me on his lap.He carried me to his room. He tied my hands and put a cloth in my mouth)

Yoongi- be ready. I'll make sure you never play in the rain atleast till a year.

Yoongi started with his hard spanks. He gave 10 with his hands. After that he suddenly flipped your skirt up after 10 with a paddle. He was about to put your panty down but you protested. Ignoring her he pulled her panty down and her butt was sore red. Yoongi started spanking her with the hair brush. After 40 SPANKS.

Yoongi- clothes off!

Y/n- what?

Yoongi- strip

Y/n- n-no you can't.pls understand...

Yoongi- let me how you won't
(I rip her clothes off. She was really stund. I didn't give her anytime to react. I made her sit on a chair and then started with the circle nipple flick, pinch & twist punishment. She screamed so much. After sometime I stopped. I felt really guilty)

Yoongi- y-y/n l-listen-

Y/n- I don't wanna speak to you. You hurt me, in your language it means you hurt yourself right? Then hurt yourself even more. The difference will be the first time it hurted me also but this it will hurt only you. Don't talk to me. Atleast for 4 hrs. 

Yoongi- sissy j-just listen once pls- (she picked her clothes & left without even wearing them)