dress.

Yoongi- POV
So today all my friends came to meet me. You know me and Namjoon, the others are Jin and Hobi. We four friends were sitting when y/n came down stairs.

Y/n- oh, morning oppas! (Bow)

Jin- hi, my baby sister. (Hugged her)

Hobi- how have u been? We didn't met since long. 

Y/n- me, I'm cool, how about you all? 

She came and sat beside me while we all talked.

Y/n- yoongi oppa, I've to go to my friends house at evening can I go?

Yoongi- fine! But come back before 12 am. Okay? (Smile)

Y/n- yay! Thankyou!!

She became so excited that she hugged me but didn't realise her skirt went up. Luckily no one noticed. Hugging her I spanked her not so hard. She look at me confused.

Yoongi- guys excuse us for a sec. We'll be back.

Namjoon- alright!

I held her hand and came in the kitchen.

Y/n- oppa what happened? What did I do now?

Yoongi- baby, you did nothin but your skirt went up and you wear thongs, your butt was visible be careful!

Y/n- oh! But how u know, I wear thongs? (Abashed)

Yoongi- I'm ur brother y/n! I even know ur bra size. But leave all this. Just be careful.
It's ur luck no one noticed.

Y/n- yeah okay, but why did u bring me here?

I said nothing flip her skirt from front side.

Y/n- oppa what are u doing?

Yoongi- just wait and don't scream.

I could see the tension in her face means she knows what I'm doing. Pulling her panties giving her a front wedgie as she wimphered abit. I turn her around and bend her on the counter. Spanking her tush 5 times. Hardly but she didn't make noise. Thankyou y/n.

Y/n- o-oppa, pls I'll take care.

Yoongi- hey y/n! It's not a punishment. I just-

Y/n- Ik know oppa. You don't have to explain. Let's go back.

Yoongi- yes but no fixing ur wedgie okay?

Y/n- huh, I'm hmm...

Dang it must hurt her but No. Let it be. We both came and sit as they said-

Hobi- what happened?

Yoongi- nothin, just she wanted something to eat and didn't know where it was!

Jin- oh, alright then. 

Author POV

At evening y/n left her house in a good dress. Reaching her friends house she met her.

Hyuna- hiiii!!!!! (Hugged her)

Y/n- hey bro!

Hyuna- what are u wearing. I told we are gonna play with water!

Y/n- Ik but oppa won't ever allow! (Pout)

Hyuna-  girl I knew about this. I've clothes for u go change!

The outfit-

After wearing this y/n shyly came out when Hyuna touch her waist

Hyuna- amazing girl. U never told me your sexy!

Y/n- shut up Hyuna!

More of their few friends join as they began to have fun. Hyuna's parents weren't home so all this took place. Y/n forgot to check the time, but when she did it was already 1 am.

Y/n POV
1 am! Oh no, I'm dead now. I tapped hyuna's shoulder and told her I'm leaving. In hurry I forgot to change my dress being all wet I walked home. After walking for about 2 km, I reached home. It was around 2 am already. I rang the bell and oppa opened the door fumin in anger. He pulled me inside and picked me up on his shoulder not giving me a chance to speak. Oh shoot. I even forgot to change my clothes. Dang!

Yoongi POV

It was almost 2 am and now I'm fumin in anger. She came home now and look at her clothes. So vulgar! This girl. I pick her on my shoulder not giving her a chance to speak. Walking towards my room upstairs while I spanked her all the way. I threw her on the bed. Getting ready with all the stuff, as I grab her panties and pulled then hard ripping it out.