y/n's punishment

Y/n- I hate him... (I came in my room running. I threw my clothes on the floor and layed on my left side. I wanted to lay on my back but my ass was burning as hell. My breasts were hurting too. Soon I felt asleep while crying)

Meanwhile

Yoongi- I-I assaulted her. m-my own sister... How? I need to t-talk to her... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
(Crying while his hands cover his face)

Yoongi- (after like 10 mins I slowly headed towards her room. When I enter I saw her sleeping but with nothing on. Not even the duets covering her. Then my gaze fell on her butt. It was dark sore red. I quickly took an small extra blanket and cover her. She is shy so I assume she doesn't like it this way. I saw her ripped clothes on the floor. I took them & threw them away)

Yoongi- she didn't even wear her clothes... Just because of me. I'm such an bad brother.
(I sat on the bed an touch her ass but she hissed in pain. It broke my heart. I was caressing her hair)

Y/n- (after sometime I woke up feeling someone's touch on my self. I was about to turn when yoongi oppa said)

Yoongi- don't. Don't turn. I know you don't want me to see your body. You slept without wearing your clothes so I coverd you with a small blanket. (I wrap the duet around her and pick her. I took her to the washroom)

Yoongi- clean up then I want to talk to you. Pls.

Y/n- (nodded. I came but I forgot my clothes. I knew yoongi oppa was sitting on bed waiting for me. I can't go out and there's no bathrobe over here.)

Y/n- uh o-oppa., Can y-you pls give me my clothes?

Yoongi- yeah sure.. (I open the bathroom door a little and pass her the clothes)