that time

Y/n slept with yoongi last night. At morning 8 when she woke up, she felt a bit wierd. She slowly went up to the bathroom...

Yoongi- (I woke up when I saw y/n wasn't beside me. Then I check the time is 8 am. Suddenly my gaze fell towards the spot where y/n was sleeping. It had blood stains I understood her situation. I walked up to the washroom and knocked on the door)

Yoongi- sweetie?

Y/n- o-oppa (crying)

Yoongi- shh... Calm down, relax you just got your first periods. It's fine. Relax...

Y/n- oppa I know what this is I learnt in school but now I don't know what to do. Whatever I learnt I forgot all when this situation became real. (Crying)

Yoongi- shh... You just panicked that's why! Calm yourself down ok? Freshen up till then I'll arrange the essentials...

Y/n- o-okay...

Yoongi- princess here take your clothes and this tampon it'll help you.

Y/n- (after changing)

Yoongi- come here...

Y/n- oppa what's all this?
(I saw my bed was covered with chocolates and donuts)

Yoongi- there's more. I got you ice cream cake too.

Y/n- (smile but soon it dropped and a loud groan escaped my mouth) ahh ouch....

Yoongi- (sigh) relax... Wait. (I made her hot chocolate. I went upstairs to her room. I place her on my lap rubbing her belly)

Y/n- your hands are soo warm...

Yoongi- thanks... Rest now. And no need to stress yourself...