[Part7]: Big Man, Bigger Problems

here he is, the man, the myth, the legend himself.

Dilfbur. (Or Bottombur but that's for you to decide)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

'Y/N! WAKE UP!'

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

chapter warnings: transphobia, cursing, mentions of abuse, mentions of violence, bruises, scars, mentions of periods, smoking and cigarettes, Wilbur.

(・Д・)

Definition for this chapter:

Villionaire,

Meaning: someone who has too much money with dubious morals.

This being either due to being able to escape punishment or the person constantly trying to make a positive public image that people see as fake.

(thanks to Anonymous Gamer X for the submission on Urban Dictionary)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Have you even been jolted awake by an annoying sibling or roommate who thought it would be hilarious to jump you or pour water onto you in your sleep?

imagine that but it's the universe practically punching you in the gut.

So it's clear that the experience was painful, and what you'd imagined you sister going through every month constantly on her period.

10/10 would recommend. Not.

And just as you would want, when awaking from a inter-dimensional mental field trip, is someone yelling at you.

'Y/n! Are you okay?' the voice was Foolish's. His face was the only one you could see initially, until Fundy pulled him back so your field of vision could take in the others.

All had expressions of concern etched onto their faces, in various stages of intensity.

'I'll walk it off. I hope...' you manage to say, adjusting your goggles and dusting yourself off.

'Sorry if I like, drooled when I was out. I've been told I do that I my sleep' which, wasn't a lie, since Jasper was always telling you to quit drooling in your sleep.