Side Story 1: The adventures of Tubbo and Shroud ft Micheal

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

hi! if you are reading this, that means I've obviously finished this chapter, but I will also be putting this book on hold.

I hope you can understand that I want to have some of of my other books gain some traction and reads, and will choose go focus on them for awhile.

this 'side story' is the first of many. But the only one I will release before a hiatus!

These side stories ARE important to the story, as they provide context and backround stuff for characters.

This first one is about Tubbo babysitting Shroud for Tommy, and its supper fluffy, so no trauma yet!

Hope you enjoy!

TW: spiders, swearing

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Shroud!" Tubbo called out, "Where are you?"

He'd been looking for the sneaky spider for nearly twenty minutes. The annoying thing was that every time Tubbo caught up to him, the spider ran away, scurrying up walls and down holes.

Luckily, Tubbo was in a good mood, otherwise he may have accidentally shot Shroud. Which wouldn't have been good, considering how much Tommy loved the thing.

At least I can train my stamina Tubbo thought, the idea giving him motivation.

Suddenly, the spider stopped frantically dashing every-which way and stood still.

"Shroud? Buddy...?" Tubbo spoke, his tone gentle and quiet, not wanting to start the chase all over again by accidentally startling the arachnid.

"It's okay, Tommy will be back soon. Until then, you've got me and Micheal to play with, doesn't that sound great?" 

The spider happily tapped its legs, and for the first time that morning, allowed Tubbo to pet it.

Tubbo himself wasn't scared of spiders, he'd seen much more terrible things than a baby spider. 

After all, he'd been apart of L'manburg. And Manburg. He'd faced his fair share of horrors. Some of which, had left a scar. 

Both mentally, and physically.

"Cmon bud, let's go check on Micheal." Tubbo smiled, leading the small spider back to the house, trodding through the snow.

This time of year, Snowchester was a permanent snowscape. Chimneys smoked and nobody was out in the cobbled streets...

Apart from the goat hybrid and the small spider of course.