prolog

Jennie and Lisa have been married for the last three, but dated for four years before that. They got married when Lisa was twenty-two and jennie was twenty-three.

They met while still in high school. Lisa was 16 at the time and jennie 17. But they started dating two years later.

They met when Lisa's friend jisoo started dating Rosé - friend of Jennie.

Both women are sitting on the couch watching a movie. Jennie is cuddled up to her her wife's side.

"Lisa?"

"Hmm?" She replies without looking at her.

"Lisa" Jennie sits up straight. "Look at me."

Lisa sighs and turns to her. "Yes? Something happened?"

"No, I just-" She pauses and thinks for a moment what to say. Jennie looks into her wife's Dark brown eyes, who is currently concerned about the older woman behavior.
"I want to have a baby, Lisa" She finally said.

"What? Baby?" Jennie nods.

"I'm twenty-six years old, Lisa. And you're twenty- five. I don't want to be an old mother." phoenix-eyed put her hand on Lisa's cheek.

"You want that too, don't you?" She stroked the woman's cheek with her thumb.

"Yes! I just-...thought you wanted to break up me." She giggled. with

"Really? We are married , Lisa, I wouldn't break up with you." jennie said in disbelief that her wife thought of it.

"I know it's stupid." Lisa scratched her nape.

"So you really want to have a baby with me?" Jennie asked delighted.

Lisa nods. "But next time, don't scare me like that."

Jennie moved her hand from Lisa's cheek to her neck and pulled her into a kiss. When they broke the kiss, Lisa looked at the brunette woman with a silly smile.
"Maybe-... we can do it now?" She wiggled her eyebrows, and jennie slapped her shoulder.

"Idiot" Jennie got up and went to their shared bedroom.

Lisa laughed.

When lisa calmed down, jennie called out. "Are you coming or not?!