𝟬𝟭𝟲. will buxton

STREETS -
act one chapter sixteen.

WHO I THINK DESERVES THE WILLIAM'S SEAT.
journalist: will buxton.

Williams F1 Team. A prestigious legacy, an icon symbol of Formula One. And today, there are two hands on either side of the steering wheel, trying to sway the decision their way.

A competition only for the mighty. And there can only be one winner. So, will it be Alicia Hugo or Logan Sargeant?

Alicia Hugo, the new chick on the block. The woman who broke the internet within minutes of being signed for Williams as a replacement for Nicholas Latifi. And although she has made an incredible start to her formula one career I believe this will be her only year in the sport.

Not because she's new, or made mistakes but because I don't think the passion is there to drive.

The Spaniard in a recent interview after her DNF at Singapore told me, 'Pressure is a privilege.' But the proceeded to say she feels no pressure from Logan, in Formula 2.

Alicia also lacks a lot of the fundamental knowledge to drive the Williams, her teammate Alex Albon has often been upfront with the difficulties he's faced in the front seat. Alicia hasn't had the simulator time compared to the likes of Alex or Logan.

It's clear where my bias stands and I think someone like Logan Sargeant will excel in the Williams and go onto bigger and better things, onto much bigger teams. He's hungry for the competition, he wants the practice sessions so he can reach the super license requirements.

Logan Sargeant is William's future, and the quicker we all accept it maybe Alicia will too.

aliciahugo via instagram stories: