V

Chapter V
Black coffee and a long flight

I woke up in quite a good mood. The sunshines were lighting my room through the window, gently caressing my slightly tanned skin. I've been here for enough time to get tanned during training session outside.

I stood up, walking up to the mirror I had in my room, looking at my reflection. My hair was messy, and my face looked sleepy. Well I was sleepy, I barely woke up.

My eyes fell on my neck, getting goosebumps at the though of Alejandros lips kissing my skin right there. The lower I looked, the more bruises I could spot. He sure is passionate about everything he does.

I turned around, changing myself into my cargo pants, a black fitted t-shirt and boots. I let out a loud yawn as I started brushing my hair, and tying it up in a thing bun. Oh how I hated those buns.

I left my room, finding my way to the cafeteria, where I spot my team at a table. I quickly grabbed my breakfast and walked up to them, finding a free sit next to Ghost, right in front of Alejandro.

"Good morning mates." I said with a light smile.

"We in a good mood arent we?" Soap asked, looking at me.

I just nodded, taking a sip from my coffee. After the incident with Soap from the bedroom, I avoided him until we all went to sleep, I felt to embarrassed to talk go him.

"And why is that, BB?" He asked.

I looked up from my mug, fixing my eyes on Alejandro's for a moment. He had a light grim on his face, hiding it quickly with his own mug.

"No reason. Can someone be happy once?"

"Hey just asking okay?" He said with a chuckle.

I shook my head, a dumb smile appearing on my face as I started to enjoy my breakfast. The food had so much flavor than the one I had back in UK.

I could feel Alejandro's eyes fixing me, stripping me with his glares. This feeling gave me butterflies in the stomach, a tint of red flashing on my cheeks. I smiled lighting, looking up to him for a second, before looking back to my plate, but I could see that damn smirk on his face as I did that.

I didnt pay much attention to the other men around me, I dont know if they noticed our look exchange, or my blush. Nor did I really cared if they did.

The training was as tiring as ever. Hours of working out in the sun was truly horrible. I normally like physical training, I like weight lifting and even cardio, but not out in the sun, on 25°C.

As I wipped my face with a towel, I felt an ice cold object touching the burning skin of the back of my neck, making me jump in place. My reaction was followed by a chuckle.

"There you go, hermosa." Alejandro's voice filled my ears, as he handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks."

I took it quickly, drinking half of it in only one sip. I was thirsty. All this effort was killing my legs and back. I knew I needed it, but I would have enjoyed it if we had a gym room or something.

"You look dead." He said, smiling down at me.

"I feel dead." I responded, returning the smile.