Chapter 2

Many many years later..............

It has been a long time since Mammon left and the brothers still weren't over it especially Lucifer but Iife went on.

While others felt angry some were sad and all of them missed him a lot and wish things were different.

Some would ask Simeon and Raphael how he was doing and they would always talk about him working and keeping busy but not much else.

Anyway today everyone was at Rad to go meet up with Simeon Luke and Raphael who were coming with another angel for the exchange program.

And as they were waiting suddenly they arrived and everyone was shock to see who it was.

Walking in with everyone was Mammon who looked nothing like they remember. He had a different angel outfit and look like he seemed to be a high rank angel by a certain symbol he had on his shirt.

But he also had his sunglasses and was avoiding everyone standing behind Simeon and Raphael and looking down.

Simeon : I understand how this might seem troubling....but I thought this would be a perfect time to make up and talk everything out?."

Nobody said anything until Lucifer said.

Lucifer : why are you here if your acting like a coward? Hiding instead of facing us"

Mammon then walked out in front of everyone and said.

Mammon : can we talk now?"

Lucifer : why are you here? Does Michael want someone else?"

Mammon. : No I was just force to come here by Simeon and Raphael"

Lucifer: you wanted to leave so badly you should just go...."

Mammon : guess talking is out of the question. You are still rightfully upset"

Belphie : you betrayed us. You said we weren't brothers anymore! And now we really aren't"

Mammon : things were heated back then. I said things I didn't mean. And I'm sorry I did what I did.

But I did what was best for everyone and especially for myself."

Lucifer : you shouldn't have come here."

Mammon : I know but like them I want to talk this i-

Lucifer : there's nothing to discuss you picked your side and that's that!"

Mammon : ....I understand b- Lucifer. Anyhow I'll be in my room in purgatory hall"

After this Mammon started walking away but then Beel said.

Beel : Mammon....it's good to see you again....."

Mammon stop for a second., looking like he wanted to say something but then just left quickly.

Simeon : ..... he's just grown more stubborn over the past thousand years"

Raphael : let's all behave while we're here"

MC : ..... how has he really been?"

Raphael : that's a question you should ask him"

Belphie : looks like he got promoted...."

Simeon : he's at the same rank as Michael and older angels"

Asmo : really? How?"

Simeon : well same rank but they don't necessarily do the same thing.

He handles taking care and teaching the young angels and sometimes the ones in the nursery.
Along with a few other things"

Lucifer. :......"

Later Mammon was in his room sitting on the floor against his bed and was crying his eyes out.

Mammon : I was stupid to think we could talk...... to think I could make up for what I did to them....."

Simeon : you still have a chance"

Mammon looked and saw Simeon walk in sitting next to him.

Mammon : they all look hurt still and angry.... especially Lucifer but I expected that....but apart of me wished he finally wouldn't be so prideful anymore...."

Simeon : I'm sure he feels bad.... just let's give this time I'm sure everything will work out"

Mammon : I just want my brothers back.....I had to leave but it still feels wrong that I did.... especially with how I did it...."

Simeon : given your case you would of been able to. Michael took an opportunity to use you in your weakest state"

Mammon : still what I did was wrong I have to take responsibility for it"

Simeon : still don't beat yourself up about it"

Mammon : ..... I'll try"

Simeon : good."

(Sorry this is short)