Chapter 4

The next day at the casino Mammon was there with Simeon and asmo and MC to go see Satan who was helping out by covering a shift for a demon he knew.

Asmo : ever miss it?"

Mammon. : Heh......considering I never had the Best luck? Not really. I've work on not falling into old habits"

Simeon : he's afraid he'll lose"

Mammon : simeon!?"

MC : why?"

Simeon : we play cards sometimes and I altekn for some reason? I never know what we are playing to"

Asmo : ......yeah let's just try and f-

Suddenly Satan walked over and ask.

Satan : what are you guys doing here?"

Mammon : I just wanted to see what you were doing? And if you wanted to hang out afterwards?"

Satan : .....sure I should probably leave now. Just put a demon's head through a table"

MC : why!?"

Satan : they were cheating and it was annoying me because they were acting cocky"

Later at a library coffee shop everyone was sitting at a table and it was quiet until Satan said.

Satan : I'm not mad at you"

Mammon : really?"

Satan : yeah we treated you like shit? He definitely did. So if you needed to go  I don't blame you I don't even want to be here?"

Mammon  : I....I'm surprised you aren't mad...."

Satan  : ..... don't get me wrong I'm mad but it's not because of what you did or for leaving"

Asmo : i-wait! Is it because he left you and you missed him!?"

Satan. : .....do you want me to leap over this table?"'

Simeon : Right didn't you help raise him? I heard you had a big part in that?"

Satan. : Because Lucifer didn't want to do anything. Also I hate all of you"

Mammon : I'm sorry if you felt like that."

Satan  : it's been peaceful. I hate it. Only good part of it was Lucifer has been quiet as all hell "

Mammon : how's Levi?"

Satan : oh he definitely missed y-

Levi : no I didn't!?"

Levi suddenly pop his head out from behind a shelf that was the game section of the store.

Satan : yell again and I'll put your head through a table......"

Mammon : hey...."

Levi : what are you guys talking about anyway?"

Mammon : I was just wondering how you were doing?"

Levi : fine I guess? Wondering if I'm mad at you?"

Mammon : yeah?"

Levi : Honestly? Yeah I guess I was but I don't really know anymore?.

It just doesn't feel the same without you around. Not saying I missed you I'm fine but I'm used to you bugging me all the time.....""

Satan : you missed him a lot you would stay up because you w-

Levi : put a sock in it!"

Satan : ......"

Levi : ....."

Levi immediately took off out of the store as Satan chased after him.

Asmo : I say that went well....too bad Levi's dead ....."

Mammon : yeah....I g-

Suddenly Mammon's phone rang and he looked at it and saw a text message from Michael"

Asmo : what's he asking?"

Mammon : just checking on me"

Asmo : strange to know he's being nice to you. And nice at all"

Mammon : yeah I don't really understand it either. I-

Suddenly Lucifer walked in and immediately noticed Mammon and the second he did. He just left not wanting to be in the same room as him and Mammon knew that.

Mammon : ....."

Everyone could immediately see the sadness and hurt on Mammon's face despite him trying to hide it by smiling.

Mammon : heh....hey I'm going to head back I got some work to do tomorrow"

Asmo : ...... eventually he'll come around...... maybe?"

Mammon : he has a right to be upset.... and it doesn't matter like I've said I've given up on trying to fix things with him"

MC : you really think there's no hope?"

Mammon : for so long I held onto hope that our relationship could be better and it never happened.

I'm tired of holding onto the idea of something that I know is never going to happen.

I care about him I always will but as far as being brothers? We're not"

MC : maybe you guys will get somewhere close one day?"

Mammon : ......"

Asmo : whatever reason Lucifer may have he should be nicer"

Mammon : can I go?"

Simeon : Yeah I'll come by and talk to you later"

After this Mammon got up and left seeming really bothered about what happened.

As Mammon walked away starting to cry watching him as he went by was Lucifer.