Chapter 5

Later in the night time MC was walking to the kitchen while texting Mammon checking up on him.

And as they got to the kitchen they saw Lucifer in there and was about to leave until Lucifer saw them.

Lucifer : need something?"

MC : no"

Lucifer : I know you want to talk about what happened earlier so just s-

MC :  yeah he might have done what he did. But I know he didn't want to hurt anyone despite everything he still cares about everyone and even you"

Lucifer : he didn't say anything kind about you either yet you still defend him"

MC : no matter what he says about me I'll never stop being his friend"

Lucifer : ......he betrayed us. What he did was unf-

MC : what about what we did? We betrayed him every day? Treating him so horribly? I'm not trying to justify what he did bu-

MC

Lucifer : sounds like you are"

MC : .....all he wanted was his family! his big brother! to love and care about him! And respect him! How can you not see that!? This is exactly why he did what he did!"

Lucifer : .....I don't see why your so u-

MC : how am I the only one who can see why he did this?"

Lucifer : you humans only think with your heart and not logic-

MC : humans? Really we're back on that level?"

Lucifer : if you're just going to criticize me on problems that don't involve you. You can leave"

MC : I'm only trying to help? But your head is so far up your own ass you can't see that!"

Lucifer. : Just go or I'll make you!"

MC : fine! I only ever stayed around for everyone else but I'm done with you!"

After this MC walked away.

The next day in the morning Mammon was at Rad going to meet up with Simeon until he saw him talking with everyone who looked a bit upset.

Mammon : what happened?"

Solomon : MC decided to move back to the human world. They want to be left alone for awhile."

Mammon : why so sudden?"

Satan : it's been coming them and Lucifer have been at each other's throats for awhile now"

Levi : it's mostly been about you they even yelled at us if we said something bad about you or mean or insulting"

Mammon : why defend me still?"

Solomon : MC has always been like that"

Mammon :....are they okay?"

Solomon : yes. They are still going to keep contact with everyone and visit. Just for now they want to be alone"

Mammon : ....."

Asmo : pretty sure this is why Lucifer isn't even here tod-

Suddenly Lucifer walked by and Mammon then said walking over deciding they needed to talk.

Mammon : can we talk Luc-

Lucifer : I have work to-

Mammon : you say i can't have a mature conversation but look at you?.

Avoiding me refusing to even be in the same room with me. Now that's childish.

Now I won't force you to talk to me. But all I'm saying is That I would like to have a much needed conversation with you.

I think we owe each other that much b-Lucifer. I'll be waiting when you are ready"

After this Mammon walked away
And Lucifer froze for a couple of seconds but then also walked away.

Later after Rad Mammon was in his room going through some things until there was a knock at the door.

He then quickly put his stuff away and walked over opening the door.

Mammon : Lucifer?"

Lucifer : I want to get this over and done with"

Mammon : fine but let's talk somewhere else"

Later at some restaurant they both were sitting down at a table and Mammon said.

Mammon : you can think what you want about why I worked with Michael but I would like to explain why before you pass your judgement"

Lucifer : then go not like it will make a difference"

Mammon : I know I never made things easy. I know I wasn't helping all the time and causing trouble.

But with you no matter what I did it was never good enough. I was the target for all of your frustrations and anger.

I failed at this or that you punished me. I breathe a certain way I was punished. Like my very existence  just upset you? And I had to suffer for simply being alive.

No matter what I did even when I did nothing wrong you punished me. Or just plain acted like my life wasn't important. That I was just trash.

I joined the war for Lilith to help our sister. And I followed you because I believed you were right  and I trusted you.

And I still do I don't regret doing that.

But what I didn't expect was to be treated the way I was with everyone especially you.

I did nothing but stand by your side and yet you still treated me like nothing.

Lucifer :...... what's your point......"

Mammon : ......my point? After all I said. That's all you have to say is THAT!?"

Lucifer  : what do you want me to say?"

Mammon was irritated and upset that after everything he said Lucifer still didn't care. He couldn't believe it but also expected it.

But still had that hope that Lucifer cared about him.

Mammon : .....this was a mistake..... coming here was a mistake......."

After this Mammon quickly got up and started leaving before Lucifer could see him crying.

Lucifer then just sat there knowing he messed up but really
Didn't know what to say or do.

And as he was thinking about this suddenly he heard noise outside and quickly got up to see what happened.

And As he went outside he saw Mammon on his knees with a knife in his chest and bleeding.

And then looked up and saw a demon running off.

He then saw Mammon pass out so he quickly picked him up and took him to get help.