Chapter 6

Later at the castle Mammon had woken up and saw he was in some bedroom laying on a bed. And he tried to still up but couldn't at the moment.

Lucifer : you should res-

Suddenly the rest of the brothers ran in and Simeon and asked worried.

Asmo : what happened!?"

Mammon : .....it's nothing I just got stabbed it's not even that bad"

Satan : did Lucifer do it?"

Lucifer: excuse me?"

Belphie : he's just saying?"

Mammon : no it wasn't. just some demon..... maybe I really shouldn't have come here......too many enemies I had...."

Beel : it's ok we'll protect you?"

Mammon : no I don't want to be a burden i-

Asmo : don't be silly! You can't be a burden to us?"

Simeon : we'll make sure you are fine"

Mammon : I g-

Simeon's phone suddenly rang and he answered it and said giving it to Mammon.

simeon : Michael wanted to talk to you when you woke up."

Mammon : ok"

Mammon then took the phone and said.

Mammon : hello?"

Michael : how are you doing after what happened?"

Mammon : fine. I'm not dead"

Michael : do you have an idea of why you were attack?"

Mammon : I got enemies down here. It's not surprising"

Michael : do be more careful. You cannot afford to get injured"

Mammon : I doubt you are actually worried about me and more worried about the work I'll leave for you to deal with "

Michael : yes that would be a pain. But not why I called. I'm serious"

Mammon : I'll be fine I promise"

Michael : good"

Suddenly Michael hung up and Levi asked.

Levi : what did he want?"

Mammon  : I don't know really"

Lucifer : Mammon can I talk to you a-

Mammon : for both of our sake Lucifer no. I'm done talking.  you made it clear
About what you feel about me.

Maybe we are not brothers but hopefully we can at least be friends at some point. But I'm not hanging onto hope. And that's fine"

Lucifer : ....I understand"

Asmo : should one of us call MC? I feel like they should know?"

Mammon : no....I don't want to worry them. I'll go find them later"

Simeon : I'm going to be right back Mammon. You all better keep an eye on him"

Simeon then walked away

Later as Lucifer was in his office getting some work done Simeon walked in after knocking and said.

Simeon : I figured you needed someone to talk to"

Lucifer : about what?"

Simeon : Mammon finally spoke up and said what he needed to say. That couldn't be easy to hear"

Lucifer: ....it's fine it...it doesn't matter"

Simeon : what did you want to talk to him about anyway?"

Lucifer : ..... about what happened....everything I d-

Simeon : you had your chance to make it right. And you wasted it and now you have to accept there's no more chances with him"

Lucifer : ..... how has he really been....."

Simeon : there's two different sides. he likes to say the positive happy things and ignore the truth.

I'm sure you heard from everyone about how good he is doing?"

Lucifer : yes and it's surprising....but what is he not telling.

Simeon : Over the years as he rank up He became strict and cold to every angel.

He is respected but mostly out of fear he can be a scary angel. Almost like how you were as an angel.

Most feared and respected.

I think instead of dealing with his emotions and problems he ignored them and it made him grow cold and numb.

And acts like it to avoid being hurt again which only is making him more unhappy."

Lucifer : ....."

Simeon : we thought it would be good to let him come back for awhile so he could finally be at peace and deal with everything.

And I think he's heading in that direction"

Lucifer: I....I do hope he gets there"

Simeon : but I really want everyone to keep an eye on him. I'm worried about him with all who could be coming after him. He's in an emotional state and could not see danger if it comes"

Lucifer : he'll be fine. Especially if he is anything like you said"

Simeon : also you should apologize to MC"

Lucifer : ......I feel like that is also too late. We spent decades fighting each other about Mammon and me. I know they are tired of it"

Simeon : ....I hope they are doing well. I know they are probably going to be mad nobody told them about Mammon "

Lucifer : I wouldn't be surprised if he left to go see them right now"

Simeon : .......despite everything he never stop caring about them"

Lucifer : same goes for MC no matter what she continued to stand by him."