M Yandere teacher x Student Reader F

F = Female
M = Male
Yandere teacher x student reader
_++__+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+__++_

 "Hey Y/N" your best friend said Running threw the Halls of the school Of the school "What's up Azi" You Said Closing the Library Door "The teacher needs you"She said Running out to breath "Which one?" You said Getting very confused "the Math teac...

She said Running out to breath "Which one?" You said Getting very confused "the Math teacher Mr draken" Azi said
Still running out of breath. You felt so weird Near that teacher You felt he was Undressing you with his eyes Making you super uncomfortable you listened to what Azi said. When Started to walk to the Math classroom When you entered their was nobody their "Is this a sick joke Azi done" You said Seeing nobody in their You looked outside then the Door was locked..

"HEY" you rushed over to the door and started to bang on it
3 hours later. Nobody came..
You tried to call somebody but your phone wasn't their even if it was it'd Probably be Flat You saw the door unlocked and Then you rushed back to the door and opened it only to see..

Azi on the floor

Dead...

With blood writing Above Azi head that said
"I LOVE YOU ❤️"
You stared at the Dead azi then said "Hey azi.. is this some kind of prank cause haha.. you Got me come on get up.." You said slowly walking to the dead body when you bent down you got knocked out The Last thing you saw when you were knocked out was The Hall way covered in blood and people Not moving..

You woke up in a Basement Not chained Down you quickly Got up and started to Look around the Basement
You saw the door open to your Teacher..

Draken..

You Ran to Grab a Hammer To defend your self with it You quickly got a Yolt of Electricity on you You fell to your knee's crying Trying to get the shocker collar off you. The Pain stopped And you Started to Take short Breaths. Mr Draken Walked over to you then said "that's what happens when you Try to fight back" He said Holding a Remote. He picked you up in bridal style you tried to fight back but couldn't Cause You didn't want that shocker collar to start again.. You We're putted on the bed And then the Man Climbed on you And started to Lick your neck (I lied theirs maybe some smut?) you tried to get him off but you couldn't under his massive weight He was very fit So you couldn't do anything he Didn't stop Licking and Biting your Neck He quickly Kissed you and Forces his tongue in your Mouth He got off you With a string of saliva connection you. You realised he Putted Chains and rope on your legs and Arms too keep you Their..

6 Months later

He Keeps Touching you. and you felt so disgusted You wanted it to end..

You Finally got the chains and ropes off and saw a Knife he sliced you with when you didn't listen to him and..

Finished your self off Stabbing your self in the Throat Falling to your knees Smiling you didn't even care if the door was opened and you could escape you felt so Dirty and Harmed You couldn't Live any longer so..

What's the point..?

The end
Maybe?
542 words

The endMaybe?542 words