M yandere Android x F Technology reader

"You should only rely on me!"

Male Yandere android
X female technology reader
Genre : Angst? Lol

"Hey Y/N!" a man around the age of 23 said Waving his hand left and right While Approaching me at a Normal Pace.

"Oh hey! Kurogiri!" I said as I gave him a Happy glance and a Good Morning to him "so you made an android?" Kurogiri said as he looked up at the robotic Yet human looking Android "yeah!" I said with Sparkles shinning in my eyes "imagine if he was my house husband!" I started to imagine very Happy like Imagines through my mind

"Okay..." Kurogiri said as his Okay was a Bit Sad or Not Happy

"But I still will be testing him out don't worry your head!" I said as I grab a Little button and as my finger went to press it, the android immediately turned on As their body started to walk over to Me and kurogiri.

"Wife..." the Android said Smiling and Holding my cheeks in the Metal Like human skin of its palm

"Huh hey no she isn't your wife she's your master or your creator!" Kurogiri quickly stepped in Trying to defuse the situation "I see.. that's why she's a goddess she made me for her desires.." the android said smiling and drooping to his Metal Knees in front  of me as I just stood their in shock and fear..?

"My goddess please I-" Kurogiri quickly turned the android off from the source and putted it back in a Pod.

"Well that just happened..." kurogiri muttered under his breath while I just Was Amazed "it can speak and had its own mind set!" I squealed in excitement as Kurogiri Just sighed and smiled happy of my accomplishments..

'That man dares To PUT ME BACK TO REST AFTER MY GODESS WAS ABOUT TO SPEAK THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE UNFORGIVABLE I SAY!'

"Wanna go out for a drink?" Kurogiri said patting my back as I Nodded my head up and down.

As we walked out of the lab closing the door leaving the lights turned off.

As a Android awoken from his slumber or his Rebooting.. "..Creator where are you?!" The android yelled As he ran around the laboratory as he found the Door And Smashed the Glass windows.

As the android left the laboratory, he began to track y/n's Movements and Heartbeat 

As Kurogiri and Y/N took their own paths to go to their Destination or their houses

"?" Kurogiri turned his head around as he heard a Noise behind him like a Twig Breaking.

Kurogiris head snapped off completely as his now cold body lays on the floor of the Street a certain android quietly walks away from the crime scene.
As he approaches Y/N's Street And Then turning his Head to her house.

"I'm home dear." The android says Opening the door wide open as he enters himself into Y/N's house

"Huh?!" Y/N stepped back now panicking as she Tried to get something from her kitchen drawers like a Knife "Dear do not harm your husband." The android grabbed Y/Ns wrist before she could Grab the knife and the Metal like Human skins Strength and grasp...

Broke Y/Ns wrist completely

"I'm sorry dear I didn't mean to I swear." The android tried to snap Y/N's wrist Back into place but Y/N already was Screaming and crying and that all lead up to her Passing out on the floor as the Only 'person' beside her was the Android Smiling at her As he picked her up and Took her to The bedroom and then Broke her Legs and arms "you should only rely on me!"

Woah this is something well please tell me how you liked the Oneshot and give me Some Requests if possible 👍 I'd really appreciate it!

^
|
|
|
Yeah. I'm proud of that