M pervert yandere x Dirty minded reader

ALR so I've been seeing a lot of Innocent Y/N's but Let's go with a Dirty Minded One. you know what i Mean.

"Hey Y/N" a boy Named Ace yelled Waving his hands Signalling for help with The Flowers "I'm Coming Idiot" You said getting up and Dustin off your Pants

"Hey Y/N" a boy Named Ace yelled Waving his hands Signalling for help with The Flowers "I'm Coming Idiot" You said getting up and Dustin off your Pants. Walking over their you saw him Messed up the whole Soil and Sun flowers you just started at him like •_• "WHAT IDK HOW TO PLANT STUFF LIKE THIS!!"ace said Shaking the living by life out of you "ALR ALR I'll help but I better get 12 Bucks" you said giving ace a Death glare "Deal" Ace said giving a Very bored expression.
12 Minutes later
You finished the Sunflower pots as you got up you felt eyes on you Your head done a full turn and saw nobody.. "Meh I'ma just go on Wattpad for a bit" you thought going on your phone and Reading Anime character x Reader Fanfics Mostly you Read the Smut and lemon Parts.

??? POV

"Adorable.."He said to him self staring at her threw the window holding his phone up Taking thousands of photos Licking his lips "Your so hot Y/N truly a goddess That shouldn't be Harmed...One day darling we'll be together And have thousands~ And just imagining it right now makes me Feel so..."He said Holding his Body Pillow of you Licking it.
His Room have thousands along thousands of Photos of you in your underwear and bra. Maid dresses,Cosplays you name it He had a photo of it. He even had your Panties and Bra. He got up And grabbed your Underwear and started to Lick them (I'm not meeting God for writing this and your not for reading this so-) he started too moan like crazy Sniffing and licking your underwear.

Your POV

"Bruh why do I die in like every Bsd Fyodor fanfic" you thought Getting up from your bed. You started to Undress and get into your Pyjamas Cause it's dam cold outside their we're little camera's in your room And they we're small like bug small so you couldn't see them You Finished Getting in your Nice clothes And went back onto Wattpad cause They got good Smut and Angst.

??? POV

"Ughh I can't wait anymore I need her now.." ??? Said Hugging the Photos that he took of her He got up and walked down stairs And walked out threw  the back door.

Your POV

You got back up cause you heard Glass shatter. You just Ran to the door in your room and Slammed that shit shut like it was them Test your strength games you Locked the door and went to your phone you tried to call the police but it was dead and you heard Somebody pick locking the door You got up And quickly grabbed a spray bottle you Had cause- Idk it was the only thing you had next to you when the door opened you threw it at him but he caught it and pinned you to the floor you Didn't stop Screaming but you felt so stupid cause their was a white cloth on you.

2 hours later

You woke up X tied to a bed your first thought was "Kinky" You heard to door open and it was that creepy Anime kid "Hey let me out you stupid B-" he quickly cut you off by slamming his lips on yours then Quickly Forcing his tongue in He Took his Mouth Off you and a Thicc thicc string of saliva connected you too. You we're out of breath panting "your so Innocent Dear~ I love it.." He said getting on top of you Ripping your Shirt off "Hey first off I'm not innocent ALR I watch Wattpad Fanfics in my free time and those Sasunaru YouTube comics ALR I'm not Innocent" You said cutting him off "that will make the experience more fun cause you know what to do~" He said Licking your Neck you felt Really disgusted by what he was doing

4 Months later

Still haven't escaped Being Raped is terrible You cried and cried. You even saw him torture your friend with Boiling Water And Knifes and A lot More
Their was a window that Was Opened it was a Bit small but you Could Fit and you Finally unlocked the chains using a Knife you found on the Floor with Blood on it the only thing that ran threw your mind was

Jump

And

You

Did

That...

The END

It's a bit rushed very sorry butHope you liked it :)773 words(EDITED)

Hope you liked it :)
773 words
(EDITED)